CO2 labelling of passenger cars in Europe: Status, challenges, and future prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Mark A. & Vandenbergh, Michael P., 2012.
"The potential role of carbon labeling in a green economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(S1), pages 53-63.
- Cohen, Mark A. & Vandenbergh, Michael P., 2012. "The Potential Role of Carbon Labeling in a Green Economy," Discussion Papers dp-12-09, Resources For the Future.
- Dolan, P. & Hallsworth, M. & Halpern, D. & King, D. & Metcalfe, R. & Vlaev, I., 2012. "Influencing behaviour: The mindspace way," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 264-277.
- Galarraga, Ibon & Ramos, Ana & Lucas, Josu & Labandeira, Xavier, 2014.
"The price of energy efficiency in the Spanish car market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 272-282.
- Ibon Galarraga & Ana Ramos & Josu Lucas, 2012. "The Price of Energy Efficiency in the Spanish Car Market," Working Papers 02-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Martin Achtnicht, 2012.
"German car buyers’ willingness to pay to reduce CO 2 emissions,"
Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 679-697, August.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2009. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Min, Jihoon & Azevedo, Inês L. & Michalek, Jeremy & de Bruin, Wändi Bruine, 2014. "Labeling energy cost on light bulbs lowers implicit discount rates," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 42-50.
- Gerd Scholl & Frieder Rubik & Harri Kalimo & Katja Biedenkopf & Ólöf Söebech, 2010. "Policies to promote sustainable consumption: Innovative approaches in Europe," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 39-50, February.
- Coad, Alex & de Haan, Peter & Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie, 2009.
"Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2078-2086, May.
- Alex Coad & Peter de Haan & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Rubin, Jonathan & Noblet, Caroline L., 2008. "Non-dirty dancing? Interactions between eco-labels and consumers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 140-159, April.
- Brookes, Leonard, 2000. "Energy efficiency fallacies revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 355-366, June.
- Jeroen Bergh, 2011. "Energy Conservation More Effective With Rebound Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Roe, Brian E. & Teisl, Mario F., 1998.
"The Economics Of Labeling: An Overview Of Issues For Health And Environmental Disclosure,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-11, October.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian, 1998. "The Economics of Labeling: An Overview of Issues for Health and Environmental Disclosure," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 140-150, October.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Luc Thiébaut, 2005.
"Can Labelling Policies Do More Harm Than Good? An Analysis Applied to Environmental Labelling Schemes,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-16, January.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Luc Thiébaut, 2005. "Can labelling policies do more harm than good ? An analysis applied to environmental labelling schemes," Post-Print hal-01939936, HAL.
- de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Scholz, Roland W., 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part II: Forecasting effects of feebates based on energy-efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1094, March.
- Alcott, Blake, 2005. "Jevons' paradox," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 9-21, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thøgersen, John, 2018. "Transport-related lifestyle and environmentally-friendly travel mode choices: A multi-level approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 166-186.
- Charu Grover & Sangeeta Bansal & Adan L. Martinez-Cruz, "undated". "Influence of Social Network Effect and Incentive on Choice of Star Labeled Cars in India: A Latent Class Approach based on Choice Experiment," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 18-05, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Chalet, David & Lesage, Matisse & Cormerais, Mickaël & Marimbordes, Thierry, 2017. "Nodal modelling for advanced thermal-management of internal combustion engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 99-113.
- Aderiana Mutheu Mbandi & Jan R. Böhnke & Dietrich Schwela & Harry Vallack & Mike R. Ashmore & Lisa Emberson, 2019. "Estimating On-Road Vehicle Fuel Economy in Africa: A Case Study Based on an Urban Transport Survey in Nairobi, Kenya," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-28, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPassenger cars; Car labelling; CO2 emissions; Fuel consumption; Energy label; Sustainable transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:95:y:2016:i:c:p:324-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.