Can labelling policies do more harm than good ? An analysis applied to environmental labelling schemes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Luc Thiébaut, 2005. "Can Labelling Policies Do More Harm Than Good? An Analysis Applied to Environmental Labelling Schemes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-16, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2001.
"Is Ecolabelling a Reliable Environmental Policy Measure?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 113-127, January.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 1999. "Is Ecolabelling a Reliable Environmental Policy Measure?," Working Papers 1999.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Harsha V. Singh, 1994. "Eco‐Labelling: Policy Considerations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 53-65, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Youssef Adel & Abderrazak Chema, 2009.
"Multiplicity of Eco-Labels, Competition, and the Environment,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-24, December.
- Chema Abderrazak & Adel Ben Youssef, 2009. "Multiplicity of eco-labels, competition, and the environment," Post-Print halshs-00937183, HAL.
- Lisette Ibanez & Gilles Grolleau, 2008. "Can Ecolabeling Schemes Preserve the Environment?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2016.
"Cause-related marketing of products with a negative externality,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4321-4330.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Nathalie Lavoie, 2016. "Cause-Related Marketing of Products with a Negative Externality," Working Papers 02-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Nathalie Lavoie, 2016. "Cause-related marketing of products with a negative externality," Post-Print hal-01376451, HAL.
- von Geibler, Justus, 2007. "Biomassezertifizierung unter Wachstumsdruck: wie wirksam sind Nachhaltigkeitsstandards bei steigender Nachfrage," Wuppertal Papers 168, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francesco Bogliacino & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko & Pietro Ortoleva & Francesco Mureddu, 2016.
"Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(3), pages 403-432, December.
- Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Bogliacino, Francesco & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Ortoleva, Pietro & Mureddu, Francesco, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko, 2016. "Labels as Nudges? An Experimental Study of Car Eco-labels," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 014330, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Li, Yuanhao & van 't Veld, Klaas, 2015. "Green, greener, greenest: Eco-label gradation and competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 164-176.
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:16:y:2016:i:6:p:792-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Naoufel Mzoughi & Mario Teisl, 2016. "Helping eco-labels to fulfil their promises," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 792-802, August.
- Frank Wijen & Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2019. "Controversy Over Voluntary Environmental Standards: A Socioeconomic Analysis of the Marine Stewardship Council," Post-Print halshs-02071504, HAL.
- Haq, Gary & Weiss, Martin, 2016. "CO2 labelling of passenger cars in Europe: Status, challenges, and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 324-335.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironnement; espace et société; environmental control; regulation; use efficiency; protection de l'environnement; comportement des consommateurs; réglementation; politique de l'environnement; écolabel; efficacité; évaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01939936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.