Biomassezertifizierung unter Wachstumsdruck: wie wirksam sind Nachhaltigkeitsstandards bei steigender Nachfrage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cabeza Gutes, Maite, 1996. "The concept of weak sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 147-156, June.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Luc Thiébaut, 2005.
"Can Labelling Policies Do More Harm Than Good? An Analysis Applied to Environmental Labelling Schemes,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-16, January.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Luc Thiébaut, 2005. "Can labelling policies do more harm than good ? An analysis applied to environmental labelling schemes," Post-Print hal-01939936, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago & Conceição, Pedro & Belbute, José, 2005.
"Constraints on dematerialisation and allocation of natural capital along a sustainable growth path,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 382-396, September.
- José Manuel Madeira Belbute & João Rodrigues & Tiago Domingos & Pedro Conceição, 2003. "Constraints on Dematerialisation and Allocation of Natural Capital along a Sustainable Growth Path," Economics Working Papers 1_2003, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francesco Bogliacino & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko & Pietro Ortoleva & Francesco Mureddu, 2016.
"Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(3), pages 403-432, December.
- Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Bogliacino, Francesco & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Ortoleva, Pietro & Mureddu, Francesco, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko, 2016. "Labels as Nudges? An Experimental Study of Car Eco-labels," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de EconomÃa 014330, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Lisette Ibanez & Gilles Grolleau, 2008. "Can Ecolabeling Schemes Preserve the Environment?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Haq, Gary & Weiss, Martin, 2016. "CO2 labelling of passenger cars in Europe: Status, challenges, and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 324-335.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Naoufel Mzoughi & Mario Teisl, 2016. "Helping eco-labels to fulfil their promises," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 792-802, August.
- David Pearce & Giles Atkinson, 1998. "The concept of sustainable development: An evaluation of its usefulness ten years after Brundtland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 251-269, September.
- Hanley, Nick & Moffatt, Ian & Faichney, Robin & Wilson, Mike, 1999. "Measuring sustainability: A time series of alternative indicators for Scotland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 55-73, January.
- Zubair Hasan, 2006. "Sustainable Development from an Islamic Perspective: Meaning, Implications and Policy Concerns التنمية المستدامة من منظور إسلامي : المفهوم والنتائج," Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute., vol. 19(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Anastasiades, K. & Blom, J. & Buyle, M. & Audenaert, A., 2020. "Translating the circular economy to bridge construction: Lessons learnt from a critical literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 117(C).
- Ayres, Robert U., 2004. "On the life cycle metaphor: where ecology and economics diverge," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 425-438, April.
- Chien-Ming Lee & Hsuan-Hsuan Chou, 2018. "Green Growth In Taiwan — An Application Of The Oecd Green Growth Monitoring Indicators," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(02), pages 249-274, March.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2013.
"Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 30, pages 639-665
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joaquim Silvestre & Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer, 2012. "Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?," Working Papers 1222, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Padilla, Emilio, 2002. "Intergenerational equity and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Ben Youssef Adel & Abderrazak Chema, 2009.
"Multiplicity of Eco-Labels, Competition, and the Environment,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-24, December.
- Chema Abderrazak & Adel Ben Youssef, 2009. "Multiplicity of eco-labels, competition, and the environment," Post-Print halshs-00937183, HAL.
- Ahi, Payman & Searcy, Cory & Jaber, Mohamad Y., 2018. "A Quantitative Approach for Assessing Sustainability Performance of Corporations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 336-346.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2016.
"Cause-related marketing of products with a negative externality,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4321-4330.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Nathalie Lavoie, 2016. "Cause-related marketing of products with a negative externality," Post-Print hal-01376451, HAL.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Nathalie Lavoie, 2016. "Cause-related marketing of products with a negative externality," Working Papers hal-02795406, HAL.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Nathalie Lavoie, 2016. "Cause-Related Marketing of Products with a Negative Externality," Working Papers 02-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Frank Wijen & Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2019.
"Controversy Over Voluntary Environmental Standards: A Socioeconomic Analysis of the Marine Stewardship Council,"
PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint)
- Frank Wijen & Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2019. "Controversy Over Voluntary Environmental Standards: A Socioeconomic Analysis of the Marine Stewardship Council," Post-Print halshs-02071504, HAL.
- Ewa Roszkowska & Marzena Filipowicz-Chomko, 2020. "Measuring sustainable development in the education area using multi-criteria methods: a case study," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 28(4), pages 1219-1241, December.
- Li, Yuanhao & van 't Veld, Klaas, 2015. "Green, greener, greenest: Eco-label gradation and competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 164-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuppap:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wikuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.