Adolescents and electricity consumption; Investigating sociodemographic, economic, and behavioural influences on electricity consumption in households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farag, Sendy & Lyons, Glenn, 2012. "To use or not to use? An empirical study of pre-trip public transport information for business and leisure trips and comparison with car travel," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 82-92.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Jos N. van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2016.
"Historic amenities, income and sorting of households,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 203-236.
- Koster, Hans R. A. & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos, 2013. "Historic amenities, income and sorting of households," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos Van Ommeren, 2013. "Historic Amenities, Income and Sorting of Households," SERC Discussion Papers 0124, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Røpke, Inge & Haunstrup Christensen, Toke & Ole Jensen, Jesper, 2010. "Information and communication technologies - A new round of household electrification," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1764-1773, April.
- Wiesmann, Daniel & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferrão, Paulo & Fernández, John E., 2011. "Residential electricity consumption in Portugal: Findings from top-down and bottom-up models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2772-2779, May.
- Jones, Rory V. & Fuertes, Alba & Lomas, Kevin J., 2015. "The socio-economic, dwelling and appliance related factors affecting electricity consumption in domestic buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 901-917.
- Timothy Derdenger, 2014. "Technological tying and the intensity of price competition: An empirical analysis of the video game industry," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 127-165, June.
- Lewis, Alan, 2015. "Designing for an imagined user: Provision for thermal comfort in energy-efficient extra-care housing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 204-212.
- Sanquist, Thomas F. & Orr, Heather & Shui, Bin & Bittner, Alvah C., 2012. "Lifestyle factors in U.S. residential electricity consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 354-364.
- Flaviane Souza Santiago & Mônica Viegas Andrade & Edson Paulo Domingues & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2016. "Age Structure And Household Consumption In Brazil," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 210, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2008. "Effective education for energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3216-3222, August.
- Han, Q. & Nieuwenhijsen, I. & de Vries, B. & Blokhuis, E. & Schaefer, W., 2013. "Intervention strategy to stimulate energy-saving behavior of local residents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 706-715.
- Urban, Jan & Ščasný, Milan, 2012. "Exploring domestic energy-saving: The role of environmental concern and background variables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-80.
- Michael Parti & Cynthia Parti, 1980. "The Total and Appliance-Specific Conditional Demand for Electricity in the Household Sector," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 309-321, Spring.
- Kavousian, Amir & Rajagopal, Ram & Fischer, Martin, 2013. "Determinants of residential electricity consumption: Using smart meter data to examine the effect of climate, building characteristics, appliance stock, and occupants' behavior," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 184-194.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2012. "Residential energy use and conservation: Economics and demographics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 931-945.
- Merih Aydinalp & V. Ismet Ugursal & Alan S. Fung, 2003. "Effects of socioeconomic factors on household appliance, lighting, and space cooling electricity consumption," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(3), pages 302-315.
- Moore, Richard, 2012. "Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-26.
- Ellen Matthies & Ingo Kastner & Andreas Klesse & Hermann-Josef Wagner, 2011. "High reduction potentials for energy user behavior in public buildings: how much can psychology-based interventions achieve?," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 241-255, September.
- Abrahamse, Wokje & Steg, Linda, 2009. "How do socio-demographic and psychological factors relate to households' direct and indirect energy use and savings?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 711-720, October.
- Steg, Linda, 2008. "Promoting household energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4449-4453, December.
- Martinsson, Johan & Lundqvist, Lennart J. & Sundström, Aksel, 2011. "Energy saving in Swedish households. The (relative) importance of environmental attitudes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5182-5191, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:399-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:39-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminants of electricity consumption in households; sociodemographic influences; adolescents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:94:y:2016:i:c:p:224-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .