Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hills, John, 2011. "Fuel poverty: the problem and its measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Domínguez Olabide, Peru, 2018. "Pobrezia energetikoa neurtzeko adierazleen errebisio kritiko bat," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Aristondo, Oihana & Onaindia, Eneritz, 2018. "Inequality of energy poverty between groups in Spain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 431-442.
- Llorca, Manuel & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2020.
"Objective vs. subjective fuel poverty and self-assessed health,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Llorca, M. & Rodriguez-Alvarez, A. & Jamasb, T., 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1843, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Manuel Llorca & Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Tooraj Jamasb, 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Working Papers EPRG 1823, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Neuteleers, Stijn & Mulder, Machiel & Hindriks, Frank, 2017. "Assessing fairness of dynamic grid tariffs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 111-120.
- Okushima, Shinichiro, 2016. "Measuring energy poverty in Japan, 2004–2013," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 557-564.
- Romero, José Carlos & Linares, Pedro & López, Xiral, 2018. "The policy implications of energy poverty indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 98-108.
- Aristondo, Oihana & Onaindia, Eneritz, 2018. "Counting energy poverty in Spain between 2004 and 2015," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 420-429.
- Wang, Ke & Wang, Ya-Xuan & Li, Kang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 308-323.
- Ke Wang & Ya-Xuan Wang & Kang Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 74, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 476-481.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2015.
"Energy Poverty in Italy,"
Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 27-76.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2014. "Energy poverty in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Yao, 2020. "Does energy poverty really exist in China? From the perspective of residential electricity consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Sakutukwa, Tutsirai & Yew, Siew Ling, 2021. "The impact of energy poverty on physical violence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Druckman, Angela & Firth, Steven K. & Jackson, Tim, 2013. "Turning lights into flights: Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for UK households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 234-250.
- Koomson, Isaac & Danquah, Michael, 2021. "Financial inclusion and energy poverty: Empirical evidence from Ghana," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell, 2020. "Ethnic diversity, energy poverty and the mediating role of trust: Evidence from household panel data for Australia11We thank two referees for constructive comments. This article uses unit record data ," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Rosenow, Jan, 2012. "Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 373-382.
- Maciej Lis & Katarzyna Salach & Konstancja Swiecicka, 2016. "Heterogeneity of the fuel poor in Poland – quantification and policy implications," IBS Working Papers 08/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Falchetta, Giacomo & Mistry, Malcolm N., 2021. "The role of residential air circulation and cooling demand for electrification planning: Implications of climate change in sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Best, Rohan & Hammerle, Mara & Mukhopadhaya, Pundarik & Silber, Jacques, 2021. "Targeting household energy assistance," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Betto, Frida & Garengo, Patrizia & Lorenzoni, Arturo, 2020. "A new measure of Italian hidden energy poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
More about this item
KeywordsFuel poverty; Definitions; Policy implications;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:49:y:2012:i:c:p:19-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.