Pomiar ubostwa energetycznego na podstawie danych BBGD - metodologia i zastosowanie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ormandy, David & Ezratty, Véronique, 2012. "Health and thermal comfort: From WHO guidance to housing strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 116-121.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2015.
"Data and Model Cross-validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey,"
International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(1), pages 33-66.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2014. "Data and Model Cross-Validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2012. "Residential energy use and conservation: Economics and demographics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 931-945.
- Maciej Lis & Agata Miazga & Katarzyna Salach, 2016. "Location, location, location. What accounts for regional variation of fuel poverty in Poland?," IBS Working Papers 09/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- John Hills, 2012. "Getting the measure of fuel poverty: Executive summary," CASE Briefs 31, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Llorca, Manuel & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2020.
"Objective vs. subjective fuel poverty and self-assessed health,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Llorca, M. & Rodriguez-Alvarez, A. & Jamasb, T., 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1843, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Manuel Llorca & Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Tooraj Jamasb, 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Working Papers EPRG 1823, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Dorothee Charlier and Sondes Kahouli, 2019.
"From Residential Energy Demand to Fuel Poverty: Income-induced Non-linearities in the Reactions of Households to Energy Price Fluctuations,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "From residential energy demand to fuel poverty: income-induced non-linearities in the reactions of households to energy price fluctuations," Policy Papers 2018.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "From residential energy demand to fuel poverty: income-induced non-linearities in the reactions of households to energy price fluctuations," Working Papers 2018.11, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Grdenić, Goran & Delimar, Marko & Robić, Slavica, 2020. "Framing the context of energy poverty in Croatia: A case-study from Zagreb," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015.
"Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-012, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," CAWM Discussion Papers 81, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Mattioli, Giulio & Lucas, Karen & Marsden, Greg, 2018. "Reprint of Transport poverty and fuel poverty in the UK: From analogy to comparison," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 114-125.
- Stefan Bouzarovski & Aneta Kie³czewska & Piotr Lewandowski & Jakub Soko³owski, 2019. "Measuring energy poverty in Poland with the Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index," IBS Working Papers 07/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Ortiz, J. & Casquero-Modrego, N. & Salom, J., 2019. "Health and related economic effects of residential energy retrofitting in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 375-388.
- O'Sullivan, Kimberley C. & Stanley, James & Fougere, Geoffrey & Howden-Chapman, Philippa, 2016. "Heating practices and self-disconnection among electricity prepayment meter consumers in New Zealand: A follow-up survey," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 139-147.
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "Fuel poverty and residential energy demand: how fuel-poor households react to energy price fluctuations," Post-Print halshs-01957771, HAL.
- Chatzigeorgiou, I.M. & Andreou, G.T., 2021. "A systematic review on feedback research for residential energy behavior change through mobile and web interfaces," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Frédéric Gonand, 2015. "The Carbon Tax, Ageing and Pension Deficits," Post-Print hal-01251698, HAL.
- Ohler, Adrienne M. & Billger, Sherrilyn M., 2014. "Does environmental concern change the tragedy of the commons? Factors affecting energy saving behaviors and electricity usage," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-12.
- Estiri, Hossein, 2014. "Building and household X-factors and energy consumption at the residential sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 178-184.
- Belaïd, Fateh & Joumni, Haitham, 2020.
"Behavioral attitudes towards energy saving: Empirical evidence from France,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Fateh Belaïd & Haitham Joumni, 2020. "Behavioral attitudes towards energy saving: Empirical evidence from France," Post-Print hal-03052065, HAL.
- Schröder, Carsten & Rehdanz, Katrin & Narita, Daiju & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2013.
"Household formation and residential energy demand: Evidence from Japan,"
Kiel Working Papers
1836, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carsten Schroder & Katrin Rehdanz & Daiju Narita & Toshihiro Okubo, 2013. "Household formation and residential energy demand: Evidence from Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-047, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Michał Myck & Kajetan Trzciński, 2019. "From Partial to Full Universality: The Family 500+ Programme in Poland and its Labor Supply Implications," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(03), pages 36-44, October.
- Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne, 2015.
"Household fuel expenditure and residential building energy efficiency ratings in Ireland,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 57-65.
- Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne, 2015. "Household Fuel Expenditure and Residential Building Energy Efficiency Ratings in Ireland," Papers RB2015/1/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hendrik Schmitz & Reinhard Madlener, 2020.
"Heterogeneity in price responsiveness for residential space heating in Germany,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(5), pages 2255-2281, November.
- Schmitz, Hendrik & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "Heterogeneity in Price Responsiveness for Residential Space Heating in Germany," FCN Working Papers 5/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Nov 2016.
- Hendrik Schmitz & Reinhard Madlener, 2016. "Heterogeneity in Price Responsiveness for Residential Space Heating in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 877, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Loi, Tian Sheng Allan & Loo, Soh Leng, 2016. "The impact of Singapore’s residential electricity conservation efforts and the way forward. Insights from the bounds testing approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 735-743.
- Estiri, Hossein & Zagheni, Emilio, 2018. "Evaluating the Age-Energy Consumption Profile in Residential Buildings," SocArXiv yqkva, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
Keywordsubostwo energetyczne; wskaznik WK-ND; LIHC; BBGD;
All these keywords.
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibt:report:rr012018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibswapl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.