Location, location, location. What accounts for regional variation of fuel poverty in Poland?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llorca, Manuel & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2020.
"Objective vs. subjective fuel poverty and self-assessed health,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Manuel Llorca & Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Tooraj Jamasb, 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Working Papers EPRG 1823, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Llorca, M. & Rodriguez-Alvarez, A. & Jamasb, T., 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1843, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jakub Sokolowski & Aneta Kielczewska & Piotr Lewandowski, 2019. "Defining and measuring energy poverty in Poland," IBS Research Reports 01/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Katarzyna Salach, 2018. "Pomiar ubostwa energetycznego na podstawie danych BBGD - metodologia i zastosowanie," IBS Research Reports 01/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Orea, Luis & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2019.
"Fuel poverty and Well-Being:A consumer theory and stochastic frontier approach,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 22-32.
- Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Luis Orea & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Fuel Poverty and Well-Being: A Consumer Theory and Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers EPRG 1628, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Stefan Bouzarovski & Aneta Kie³czewska & Piotr Lewandowski & Jakub Soko³owski, 2019. "Measuring energy poverty in Poland with the Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index," IBS Working Papers 07/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
More about this item
Keywordsfuel poverty; LIHC; thermal comfort; energy affordability; regional variation; degrees of urbanisation;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-02-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2017-02-05 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2017-02-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibt:wpaper:wp092016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibswapl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.