Fuel poverty: the problem and its measurement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Lis & Katarzyna Salach & Konstancja Swiecicka, 2016. "Heterogeneity of the fuel poor in Poland – quantification and policy implications," IBS Working Papers 08/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Moore, Richard, 2012. "Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-26.
- Walker, Gordon & Day, Rosie, 2012. "Fuel poverty as injustice: Integrating distribution, recognition and procedure in the struggle for affordable warmth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 69-75.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2015.
"Energy Poverty in Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 27-76.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2014. "Energy poverty in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Okushima, Shinichiro, 2016. "Measuring energy poverty in Japan, 2004–2013," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 557-564.
- Wang, Ke & Wang, Ya-Xuan & Li, Kang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 308-323.
- Ke Wang & Ya-Xuan Wang & Kang Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 74, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Druckman, Angela & Firth, Steven K. & Jackson, Tim, 2013. "Turning lights into flights: Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for UK households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 234-250.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1159-1166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schuessler, Rudolf, 2014. "Energy poverty indicators: Conceptual issues. Part I: The ten-percent-rule and double median/mean indicators," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:258-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guertler, Pedro, 2012. "Can the Green Deal be fair too? Exploring new possibilities for alleviating fuel poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-97.
- Sadath, Anver C. & Acharya, Rajesh H., 2017. "Assessing the extent and intensity of energy poverty using Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index: Empirical evidence from households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 540-550.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:189-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:420-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waddams Price, Catherine & Brazier, Karl & Wang, Wenjia, 2012. "Objective and subjective measures of fuel poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 33-39.
- Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 476-481.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:93-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosenow, Jan, 2012. "Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 373-382.
- Neuteleers, Stijn & Mulder, Machiel & Hindriks, Frank, 2017. "Assessing fairness of dynamic grid tariffs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 111-120.
More about this item
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:39270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .