Fuel poverty: the problem and its measurement
Interim report of the Fuel Poverty Review
|Date of creation:||Oct 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: LSE Library Portugal Street London, WC2A 2HD, U.K.|
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
- Moore, Richard, 2012. "Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-26.
- Schuessler, Rudolf, 2014. "Energy poverty indicators: Conceptual issues. Part I: The ten-percent-rule and double median/mean indicators," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Guertler, Pedro, 2012. "Can the Green Deal be fair too? Exploring new possibilities for alleviating fuel poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-97.
- Sadath, Anver C. & Acharya, Rajesh H., 2017. "Assessing the extent and intensity of energy poverty using Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index: Empirical evidence from households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 540-550.
- Waddams Price, Catherine & Brazier, Karl & Wang, Wenjia, 2012. "Objective and subjective measures of fuel poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 33-39.
- Wang, Ke & Wang, Ya-Xuan & Li, Kang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 308-323.
- Ke Wang & Ya-Xuan Wang & Kang Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 74, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 476-481.
- Faiella Ivan & Lavecchia Luciano, 2015. "Energy Poverty in Italy," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 27-76.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2014. "Energy poverty in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rosenow, Jan, 2012. "Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 373-382.
- Maciej Lis & Katarzyna Salach & Konstancja Swiecicka, 2016. "Heterogeneity of the fuel poor in Poland – quantification and policy implications," IBS Working Papers 08/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Walker, Gordon & Day, Rosie, 2012. "Fuel poverty as injustice: Integrating distribution, recognition and procedure in the struggle for affordable warmth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 69-75.
- Okushima, Shinichiro, 2016. "Measuring energy poverty in Japan, 2004–2013," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 557-564.
- Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Druckman, Angela & Firth, Steven K. & Jackson, Tim, 2013. "Turning lights into flights: Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for UK households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 234-250.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1159-1166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:93-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neuteleers, Stijn & Mulder, Machiel & Hindriks, Frank, 2016. "Assessing fairness of dynamic grid tariffs," Research Report 16014-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:111-120 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:39270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed