Measuring fuel poverty in France: Which households are the most fuel vulnerable?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bérangère Legendre & Olivia Ricci, 2015. "Measuring fuel poverty in France: Which households are the most fuel vulnerable?," Post-Print hal-01283999, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hills, 2011. "Fuel Poverty: The problem and its measurement. Interim Report of the Fuel Poverty Review," CASE Reports casereport69, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Fahmy, Eldin & Gordon, David & Patsios, Demi, 2011. "Predicting fuel poverty at a small-area level in England," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4370-4377, July.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Browning, Martin & Francois Bourguignon & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Valerie Lechene, 1994.
"Income and Outcomes: A Structural Model of Intrahousehold Allocation,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1067-1096, December.
- Browning, M. & Bourguignon, F. & Chiappori, P.A. & Lechene, V., 1992. "Incomes and Outcomes: A structural Model of Intra-Household Allocation," DELTA Working Papers 92-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Moore, Richard, 2012. "Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-26.
- Patrick Nussbaumer & Morgan Bazilian & Vijay Modi & Kandeh K. Yumkella, 2011. "Measuring Energy Poverty: Focusing on What Matters," OPHI Working Papers 42, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ouedraogo, Nadia S., 2013. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from the economic community of West African States (ECOWAS)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 637-647.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2011. "Measuring and monitoring energy poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7497-7504.
- Pachauri, S. & Mueller, A. & Kemmler, A. & Spreng, D., 2004. "On Measuring Energy Poverty in Indian Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2083-2104, December.
- Dubois, Ute, 2012. "From targeting to implementation: The role of identification of fuel poor households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 107-115.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Scarpellini, Sabina & Sanz Hernández, M. Alexia & Llera-Sastresa, Eva & Aranda, Juan A. & López Rodríguez, María Esther, 2017. "The mediating role of social workers in the implementation of regional policies targeting energy poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 367-375.
- Aristondo, Oihana & Onaindia, Eneritz, 2018. "Inequality of energy poverty between groups in Spain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 431-442.
- Aristondo, Oihana & Onaindia, Eneritz, 2018. "Counting energy poverty in Spain between 2004 and 2015," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 420-429.
- Johannes Thema & Florin Vondung, 2020. "Expenditure-Based Indicators of Energy Poverty—An Analysis of Income and Expenditure Elasticities," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Okushima, Shinichiro, 2017. "Gauging energy poverty: A multidimensional approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1159-1166.
- Rafal Nagaj & Jaroslaw Korpysa, 2020. "Impact of COVID-19 on the Level of Energy Poverty in Poland," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Dorothee Charlier and Sondes Kahouli, 2019.
"From Residential Energy Demand to Fuel Poverty: Income-induced Non-linearities in the Reactions of Households to Energy Price Fluctuations,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "From residential energy demand to fuel poverty: income-induced non-linearities in the reactions of households to energy price fluctuations," Policy Papers 2018.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "From residential energy demand to fuel poverty: income-induced non-linearities in the reactions of households to energy price fluctuations," Working Papers 2018.11, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Llorca, Manuel & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2020.
"Objective vs. subjective fuel poverty and self-assessed health,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Manuel Llorca & Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Tooraj Jamasb, 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Working Papers EPRG 1823, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Llorca, M. & Rodriguez-Alvarez, A. & Jamasb, T., 2018. "Objective vs. Subjective Fuel Poverty and Self-Assessed Health," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1843, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Qurat-ul-Ann, Abre-Rehmat & Mirza, Faisal Mehmood, 2020. "Meta-analysis of empirical evidence on energy poverty: The case of developing economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Marchand, Robert & Genovese, Andrea & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Brennan, Alan, 2019. "Examining the relationship between energy poverty and measures of deprivation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 206-217.
- Uche M. Ozughalu & Fidelis O. Ogwumike, 2019. "Extreme Energy Poverty Incidence and Determinants in Nigeria: A Multidimensional Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 997-1014, April.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Yao, 2020. "Does energy poverty really exist in China? From the perspective of residential electricity consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Stefan Bouzarovski & Saska Petrova & Sergio Tirado-Herrero, 2014. "From Fuel Poverty to Energy Vulnerability: The Importance of Services, Needs and Practices," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-25, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Charlier, Dorothée & Risch, Anna & Salmon, Claire, 2018.
"Energy Burden Alleviation and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction: Can We Reach Two Objectives With One Policy?,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 294-313.
- Dorothée Charlier & Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2018. "Energy burden alleviation and greenhouse gas emissions reduction: Can we reach two objectives with one policy ?," Post-Print hal-01586096, HAL.
- Scarpellini, Sabina & Rivera-Torres, Pilar & Suárez-Perales, Inés & Aranda-Usón, Alfonso, 2015. "Analysis of energy poverty intensity from the perspective of the regional administration: Empirical evidence from households in southern Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 729-738.
- Ntaintasis, E. & Mirasgedis, S. & Tourkolias, C., 2019. "Comparing different methodological approaches for measuring energy poverty: Evidence from a survey in the region of Attika, Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 160-169.
- Dalia Streimikiene & Vidas Lekavičius & Tomas Baležentis & Grigorios L. Kyriakopoulos & Josef Abrhám, 2020. "Climate Change Mitigation Policies Targeting Households and Addressing Energy Poverty in European Union," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(13), pages 1-24, July.
- Belaïd, Fateh, 2018. "Exposure and risk to fuel poverty in France: Examining the extent of the fuel precariousness and its salient determinants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 189-200.
- Marlena Piekut, 2020. "Patterns of Energy Consumption in Polish One-Person Households," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(21), pages 1-31, October.
- Stefan Bouzarovski, 2014. "Energy poverty in the European Union: landscapes of vulnerability," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 276-289, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFuel poverty; Fuel vulnerable households; Poverty indicators; Econometric model;
All these keywords.
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:620-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.