On Measuring Energy Poverty in Indian Households
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael T. Toman & Barbora Jemelkova, 2003.
"Energy and Economic Development: An Assessment of the State of Knowledge,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 93-112.
- Toman, Michael & Jemelkova, Barbora, 2003. "Energy and Economic Development: An Assessment of the State of Knowledge," Discussion Papers dp-03-13, Resources For the Future.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 2002. "Is India's Economic Growth Leaving the Poor Behind?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 89-108, Summer.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2002. "Is India's economic growth leaving the poor behind?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2846, The World Bank.
- Sen, Binayak, 2003. "Drivers of Escape and Descent: Changing Household Fortunes in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 513-534, March.
- Meenakshi, J. V. & Ray, Ranjan, 2002. "Impact of household size and family composition on poverty in rural India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 539-559, October.
- J.V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Impact of Household Size and Family Composition on Poverty in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2000-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Masera, Omar R. & Saatkamp, Barbara D. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2000. "From Linear Fuel Switching to Multiple Cooking Strategies: A Critique and Alternative to the Energy Ladder Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2083-2103, December.
- Bensel, Terrence G. & Remedio, Elizabeth M., 1995. "Residential energy use patterns in Cebu City, Philippines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 173-187.
- Alam, M.S. & Bala, B.K. & Huq, A.M.Z. & Matin, M.A., 1991. "A model for the quality of life as a function of electrical energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 739-745.
- Hosier, R. H. & Kipondya, W., 1993. "Urban household energy use in Tanzania : Prices, substitutes and poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 454-473, May.
- Ravindranath, N. H. & Ramakrishna, J., 1997. "Energy options for cooking in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2003. "Overcoming the energy efficiency gap in India's household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1117-1127, September.
- Davis, Mark, 1998. "Rural household energy consumption : The effects of access to electricity--evidence from South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 207-217, February.
- Ironmonger, D S & Aitken, C K & Erbas, B, 1995. "Economies of scale in energy use in adult-only households," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 301-310, October.
- Vivien Foster, 2000. "Measuring the Impact of Energy Reform : Practical Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11432, The World Bank.
- Hughes-Cromwick, Ellen L., 1985. "Nairobi households and their energy use : An economic analysis of consumption patterns," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 265-278, October.
- Wang, Xiaohua & Feng, Zhengmin & Gao, xingfeng & Jiang, Kui, 1999. "On household energy consumption for rural development: a study on Yangzhong county of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 493-500. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:12:p:2083-2104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.