Measuring Energy Poverty: Focusing on What Matters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirza, Bilal & Szirmai, Adam, 2010. "Towards a new measurement of energy poverty: A cross-community analysis of rural Pakistan," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
- Morse, Stephen, 2003. "For better or for worse, till the human development index do us part?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 281-296, June.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2004. "Literature Review of Frameworks for Macro-indicators," CSLS Research Reports 2004-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz, 2004. "Meaningful environmental indices: a social choice approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 270-283, March.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2003. "Social Multi-Criteria Evaluation (SMCE)," UHE Working papers 2003_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Sagar, Ambuj & Detchon, Reid & Yumkella, Kandeh, 2010. "More heat and light," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5409-5412, October.
- Vera, Ivan & Langlois, Lucille, 2007. "Energy indicators for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 875-882.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Comparing aggregating methods for constructing the composite environmental index: An objective measure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 305-311, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2015. "Adapting to Higher Energy Costs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22083, The World Bank.
- Golušin, Mirjana & Munitlak Ivanović, Olja & Redžepagić, Srdjan, 2013. "Transition from traditional to sustainable energy development in the region of Western Balkans – Current level and requirements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 182-191.
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Giorgio Gualberti & Erik Haites & Michael Levi & Judy Siegel & Daniel M. Kammen & Joergen Fenhann, 2011. "Informing the Financing of Universal Energy Access: An Assessment of Current Flows," Working Papers 2011.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Emma Santos, Pablo Villatoro, Xavier Mancero and Pascual Gerstenfeld, "undated". "A Multidimensional Poverty Index for Latin America," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp079, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Legendre, Bérangère & Ricci, Olivia, 2015. "Measuring fuel poverty in France: Which households are the most fuel vulnerable?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 620-628.
- Serwaa Mensah, Gifty & Kemausuor, Francis & Brew-Hammond, Abeeku, 2014. "Energy access indicators and trends in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 317-323.
- Patrick Nussbaumer & Francesco Fuso Nerini & Ijeoma Onyeji & Mark Howells, 2013. "Global Insights Based on the Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index (MEPI)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Taibi, Emanuele & Gualberti, Giorgio & Bazilian, Morgan & Gielen, Dolf, 2016. "A framework for technology cooperation to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy in Pacific Island Countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 778-790.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .