Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ke Wang & Ya-Xuan Wang & Kang Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 74, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Marcio Giannini & Freitas, Marcos Aurélio Vasconcelos & da Silva, Neilton Fidelis, 2010. "Rural electrification and energy poverty: Empirical evidences from Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1229-1240, May.
- Healy, John D. & Clinch, J. Peter, 2004. "Quantifying the severity of fuel poverty, its relationship with poor housing and reasons for non-investment in energy-saving measures in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 207-220, January.
- Parajuli, Ranjan, 2011. "Access to energy in Mid/Far west region-Nepal from the perspective of energy poverty," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2299-2304.
- Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "Resources, Deprivation, and Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287858.
- Chakravarty, Shoibal & Tavoni, Massimo, 2013.
"Energy poverty alleviation and climate change mitigation: Is there a trade off?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 67-73.
- Shoibal Chakravarty & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Energy Poverty Alleviation and Climate Change Mitigation: is There a Trade off?," Working Papers 2013.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chakravarty, Shoibal & Tavoni, Massimo, 2013. "Energy Poverty Alleviation and Climate Change Mitigation: Is There a Trade off?," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 148897, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Mirza, Bilal & Szirmai, Adam, 2010. "Towards a new measurement of energy poverty: A cross-community analysis of rural Pakistan," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Barnes, Douglas F. & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A., 2011. "Energy poverty in rural Bangladesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 894-904, February.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian, 1991. " Concepts of Poverty and the Poverty Line," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 243-261.
- Hills, John, 2011. "Fuel poverty: the problem and its measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2011. "Measuring and monitoring energy poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7497-7504.
- Pachauri, S. & Mueller, A. & Kemmler, A. & Spreng, D., 2004. "On Measuring Energy Poverty in Indian Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2083-2104, December.
- Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 476-481.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:609-:d:95839 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1350-1364 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:1942-:d:120151 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:157-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandru Maxim & Costică Mihai & Constantin-Marius Apostoaie & Cristian Popescu & Costel Istrate & Ionel Bostan, 2016. "Implications and Measurement of Energy Poverty across the European Union," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-20, May.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:131:y:2019:i:c:p:72-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jingwen Wu & Bingdong Hou & Ruoyu Ke & Yun-Fei Du & Ce Wang & Xiangzheng Li & Jiawei Cai & Tianqi Chen & Meixuan Teng & Jin Liu & Jin-Wei Wang & Hua Liao, 2018. "Residential fuel choice in the rural: A field research on two counties of North China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 109, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Sadath, Anver C. & Acharya, Rajesh H., 2017. "Assessing the extent and intensity of energy poverty using Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index: Empirical evidence from households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 540-550.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Zhang, Yifan & Peng, Shuijun & Zhang, Wencheng, 2015. "The inequalities of public utility products in China: From the perspective of the Atkinson index," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 751-760.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy poverty; Energy service; Energy consumption; China;
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:308-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.