Quantifying the severity of fuel poverty, its relationship with poor housing and reasons for non-investment in energy-saving measures in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D., 2001. "Cost-benefit analysis of domestic energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 113-124, January.
- Milne, Geoffrey & Boardman, Brenda, 2000. "Making cold homes warmer: the effect of energy efficiency improvements in low-income homes A report to the Energy Action Grants Agency Charitable Trust," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 411-424, June.
- Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D., 2000. "Domestic energy efficiency in Ireland: correcting market failure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Duncan, Greg J & Gustafsson, Bjorn & Hauser, Richard & Schmauss, Gunther & Messinger, Hans & Muffels, Ruud & Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Poverty Dynamics in Eight Countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 215-234.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Burholt, Vanessa & Windle, Gill, 2006. "Keeping warm? Self-reported housing and home energy efficiency factors impacting on older people heating homes in North Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1198-1208, July.
- Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D., 2003. "Valuing improvements in comfort from domestic energy-efficiency retrofits using a trade-off simulation model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 565-583, September.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Tirado Herrero, Sergio, 2012. "Building synergies between climate change mitigation and energy poverty alleviation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 83-90.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Kelemen, Agnes & Tirado-Herrero, Sergio & Thomas, Stefan & Thema, Johannes & Mzavanadze, Nora & Hauptstock, Dorothea & Suerkemper, Felix & Teubler, Jens & Gupta, Mukesh & Chatter, 2016. "Measuring multiple impacts of low-carbon energy options in a green economy context," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1409-1426.
- Webber, Phil & Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall, 2015. "The impacts of household retrofit and domestic energy efficiency schemes: A large scale, ex post evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 35-43.
- Camprubí, Lluís & Malmusi, Davide & Mehdipanah, Roshanak & Palència, Laia & Molnar, Agnes & Muntaner, Carles & Borrell, Carme, 2016. "Façade insulation retrofitting policy implementation process and its effects on health equity determinants: A realist review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 304-314.
- Healy, John D. & Clinch, J. Peter, 2002. "Fuel poverty, thermal comfort and occupancy: results of a national household-survey in Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(3-4), pages 329-343, November.
- Fischbacher, Urs & Schudy, Simeon & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2021.
"Heterogeneous preferences and investments in energy saving measures,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2015. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Investments in Energy Saving Measures," TWI Research Paper Series 95, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2021. "Heterogeneous preferences and investments in energy saving measures," Post-Print hal-03726323, HAL.
- Hyunjoo Lee & Misuk Lee & Sesil Lim, 2018. "Do Consumers Care about the Energy Efficiency of Buildings? Understanding Residential Choice Based on Energy Performance Certificates," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Collins, Matthew & Dempsey, Seraphim & Curtis, John, 2017. "Financial incentives for residential energy efficiency investments in Ireland: Should the status quo be maintained?," Papers WP562, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Philippe Kerm, 2002.
"How much low income turnover is there in Belgium?,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 341-363, December.
- Philippe Kerm, 2002. "How much low income turnover is there in Belgium?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 341-363, December.
- Yushchenko, Alisa & Patel, Martin Kumar, 2017. "Cost-effectiveness of energy efficiency programs: How to better understand and improve from multiple stakeholder perspectives?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 538-550.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G. & Baumann, Robert H., 2004. "The potential economic and environmental impact of a Public Benefit Fund in Louisiana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 191-206, January.
- Häckel, Björn & Pfosser, Stefan & Tränkler, Timm, 2017. "Explaining the energy efficiency gap - Expected Utility Theory versus Cumulative Prospect Theory," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 414-426.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Riccardo De Blasis & Philippe Regnault, 2020. "Confidence sets for dynamic poverty indexes," Papers 2006.06595, arXiv.org.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2009. "Why are child poverty rates so persistently high in Spain?," Working Papers 123, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Dean R. Lillard, 2005. "The Contribution and Potential of Data Harmonization for Cross-National Comparative Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 486, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Coyne, Bryan & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Daire, 2016.
"The Effects of Home Energy Efficiency Upgrades on Social Housing Tenants: Evidence from Ireland,"
WP544, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bryan Coyne, Sean Lyons, Daire McCoy, 2017. "The effects of home energy efficiency upgrades on social housing tenants: evidence from Ireland," GRI Working Papers 279, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bale, Catherine S.E. & McCullen, Nicholas J. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Rucklidge, Alastair M. & Gale, William F., 2013. "Harnessing social networks for promoting adoption of energy technologies in the domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 833-844.
- Okrasa,Wlodzimierz, 1999. "The dynamics of poverty and the effectiveness of Poland's safety net (1993-96)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2221, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:2:p:207-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.