Electric Appliance Ownership and Usage: Application of Conditional Demand Analysis to Japanese Household Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Sean, 2010. "Energy use and appliance ownership in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4265-4279, August.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2008.
"The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 562-572, August.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Gronau, Reuben, 2007. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Parti & Cynthia Parti, 1980. "The Total and Appliance-Specific Conditional Demand for Electricity in the Household Sector," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 309-321, Spring.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Mountain, Dean C & Illman, Kathleen Ho, 1995.
"A Bayesian Integration of End-Use Metering and Conditional-Demand Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 315-326, July.
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Ho, C.F., 1994. "A Bayesian Integration of End-Use Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis," Papers 9411, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Druckman, A. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Household energy consumption in the UK: A highly geographically and socio-economically disaggregated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3167-3182, August.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009.
"Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2859-2867, September.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009. "Time-Saving Innovations, Time Allocation, and Energy Use: Evidence from Canadian Households," Working Papers 2009-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Walsh, Sharon, 2012. "Electrical Appliance Ownership and Usage in Ireland," Papers WP421, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Merih Aydinalp & V. Ismet Ugursal & Alan S. Fung, 2003. "Effects of socioeconomic factors on household appliance, lighting, and space cooling electricity consumption," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(3), pages 302-315.
- Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2004.
"Elasticities of electricity demand in urban Indian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 429-436, February.
- Massimo Filippini & Shonali Pachauri, 2002. "Elasticities of Electricity Demand in Urban Indian Households," CEPE Working paper series 02-16, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Wiesmann, Daniel & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferrão, Paulo & Fernández, John E., 2011. "Residential electricity consumption in Portugal: Findings from top-down and bottom-up models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2772-2779, May.
- Robert Bartels & G. Fiebig, 1990.
"Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 79-98.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering And Conditional Demand Analysis Fr Estimating End-Use Loads," Papers 9056, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads," Discussion Paper 1990-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mark Jaccard & Alison Bailie & John Nyboer, 1996. "CO2 Emission Reduction Costs in the Residential Sector: Behavioral Parameters in a Bottom-Up Simulation Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 107-134.
- Larsen, Bodil Merethe & Nesbakken, Runa, 2004. "Household electricity end-use consumption: results from econometric and engineering models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 179-200, March.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Cynts Sorooshian & Pamela Kerwin, 1984. "Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating Residential End-Use Load Profiles," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 81-98.
- Aydinalp-Koksal, Merih & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2008. "Comparison of neural network, conditional demand analysis, and engineering approaches for modeling end-use energy consumption in the residential sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(4), pages 271-296, April.
- Aydinalp, Merih & Ismet Ugursal, V. & Fung, Alan S., 2002. "Modeling of the appliance, lighting, and space-cooling energy consumptions in the residential sector using neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 87-110, February.
- Robert Bartels & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2000. "Residential End-Use Electricity Demand: Results from a Designed Experiment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-81.
- Zhou, Shaojie & Teng, Fei, 2013. "Estimation of urban residential electricity demand in China using household survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 394-402.
- Blázquez, Leticia & Boogen, Nina & Filippini, Massimo, 2013. "Residential electricity demand in Spain: New empirical evidence using aggregate data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 648-657.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcr:wpaper:e98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Satoshi Koibuchi) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tctokjp.html .