Electric Appliance Ownership and Usage: Application of Conditional Demand Analysis to Japanese Household Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Sean, 2010. "Energy use and appliance ownership in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4265-4279, August.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2008.
"The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 562-572, August.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Gronau, Reuben, 2007. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Parti & Cynthia Parti, 1980. "The Total and Appliance-Specific Conditional Demand for Electricity in the Household Sector," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 309-321, Spring.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Mountain, Dean C & Illman, Kathleen Ho, 1995.
"A Bayesian Integration of End-Use Metering and Conditional-Demand Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 315-326, July.
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Ho, C.F., 1994. "A Bayesian Integration of End-Use Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis," Papers 9411, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Druckman, A. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Household energy consumption in the UK: A highly geographically and socio-economically disaggregated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3167-3182, August.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009.
"Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2859-2867, September.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009. "Time-Saving Innovations, Time Allocation, and Energy Use: Evidence from Canadian Households," Working Papers 2009-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Walsh, Sharon, 2012. "Electrical Appliance Ownership and Usage in Ireland," Papers WP421, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Merih Aydinalp & V. Ismet Ugursal & Alan S. Fung, 2003. "Effects of socioeconomic factors on household appliance, lighting, and space cooling electricity consumption," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(3), pages 302-315.
- Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2004.
"Elasticities of electricity demand in urban Indian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 429-436, February.
- Massimo Filippini & Shonali Pachauri, 2002. "Elasticities of Electricity Demand in Urban Indian Households," CEPE Working paper series 02-16, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Wiesmann, Daniel & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferrão, Paulo & Fernández, John E., 2011. "Residential electricity consumption in Portugal: Findings from top-down and bottom-up models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2772-2779, May.
- Robert Bartels & G. Fiebig, 1990.
"Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 79-98.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering And Conditional Demand Analysis Fr Estimating End-Use Loads," Papers 9056, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads," Discussion Paper 1990-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mark Jaccard & Alison Bailie & John Nyboer, 1996. "CO2 Emission Reduction Costs in the Residential Sector: Behavioral Parameters in a Bottom-Up Simulation Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 107-134.
- Larsen, Bodil Merethe & Nesbakken, Runa, 2004. "Household electricity end-use consumption: results from econometric and engineering models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 179-200, March.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Cynts Sorooshian & Pamela Kerwin, 1984. "Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating Residential End-Use Load Profiles," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 81-98.
- Aydinalp-Koksal, Merih & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2008. "Comparison of neural network, conditional demand analysis, and engineering approaches for modeling end-use energy consumption in the residential sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(4), pages 271-296, April.
- Aydinalp, Merih & Ismet Ugursal, V. & Fung, Alan S., 2002. "Modeling of the appliance, lighting, and space-cooling energy consumptions in the residential sector using neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 87-110, February.
- Robert Bartels & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2000. "Residential End-Use Electricity Demand: Results from a Designed Experiment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-81.
- Zhou, Shaojie & Teng, Fei, 2013. "Estimation of urban residential electricity demand in China using household survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 394-402.
- Blázquez, Leticia & Boogen, Nina & Filippini, Massimo, 2013. "Residential electricity demand in Spain: New empirical evidence using aggregate data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 648-657.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcr:wpaper:e98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Satoshi Koibuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tctokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.