Energy use and appliance ownership in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Druckman, A. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Household energy consumption in the UK: A highly geographically and socio-economically disaggregated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3167-3182, August.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 1995. "The direct and indirect energy requirements of households in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 893-910, October.
- Soren Leth-Petersen, 2002. "Micro Econometric Modelling of Household Energy Use: Testing for Dependence between Demand for Electricity and Natural Gas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 57-84.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- O'Doherty, Joe & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2008.
"Energy-using appliances and energy-saving features: Determinants of ownership in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(7), pages 650-662, July.
- Joe O'Doherty & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2007. "Energy-Using Appliances and Energy-Saving Features: Determinants of Ownership in Ireland," Papers WP219, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fernandez, Viviana P., 2001. "Observable and unobservable determinants of replacement of home appliances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 305-323, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy use Ireland Appliance ownership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:8:p:4265-4279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.