Residential End-Use Electricity Demand: Results from a Designed Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodil M. Larsen & Runa Nesbakken, 2003. "How to quantify household electricity end-use consumption," Discussion Papers 346, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2005.
"Evaluating environmental programs: The perspective of modern evaluation research,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 515-526, December.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Evaluating Environmental Programs: The Perspective of Modern Evaluation Research," IZA Discussion Papers 397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Evaluating environmental programs: the perspective of modern evaluation research," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-59, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Claudio Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009.
"La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv240, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio A Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2011. "La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile," Working Papers wp_013, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Shigeru Matsumoto, "undated". "Electric Appliance Ownership and Usage: Application of Conditional Demand Analysis to Japanese Household Data," Working Papers e98, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2005. "The residential demand for electricity in Australia: an application of the bounds testing approach to cointegration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 467-474, March.
- Claudio A Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra, 2014. "Elasticities of Residential Electricity Demand in Chile," Working Papers wp_034, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Shiljkut, Vladimir M. & Rajakovic, Nikola Lj., 2015. "Demand response capacity estimation in various supply areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 476-486.
- Hanne Marit Dalen and Bodil M. Larsen, 2015. "Residential End-use Electricity Demand: Development over Time," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Mattias Vesterberg and Chandra Kiran B. Krishnamurthy, 2016. "Residential End-use Electricity Demand: Implications for Real Time Pricing in Sweden," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Newsham, Guy R. & Donnelly, Cara L., 2013. "A model of residential energy end-use in Canada: Using conditional demand analysis to suggest policy options for community energy planners," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 133-142.
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "The structure of Australian residential energy demand," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0101, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Jovanović, Saša & Savić, Slobodan & Bojić, Milorad & Djordjević, Zorica & Nikolić, Danijela, 2015. "The impact of the mean daily air temperature change on electricity consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 604-609.
- Hanne Marit Dalen & Bodil M. Larsen, 2013. "Residential end-use electricity demand. Development over time," Discussion Papers 736, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tongam Sihol Nababan, 2015. "Analysis of Household Characteristics Affecting the Demand of PLN’s Electricity. An Observation on Small Households in City of Medan, Indonesia," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 1(2), pages 79-92, June.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Claudio Agostini & M. Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2012. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(3), pages 64-83, December.
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "Residential energy demand in Australia: an application of dynamic OLS," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0104, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Muhammad, Akmal, 2002. "The structure of consumer energy demand in Australia: an application of a dynamic almost ideal demand system," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125050, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Matsumoto, Shigeru, 2016. "How do household characteristics affect appliance usage? Application of conditional demand analysis to Japanese household data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 214-223.
- Vesterberg, Mattias, 2016. "The hourly income elasticity of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 188-197.
- Beccali, M. & Cellura, M. & Lo Brano, V. & Marvuglia, A., 2008. "Short-term prediction of household electricity consumption: Assessing weather sensitivity in a Mediterranean area," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 2040-2065, October.
- Larsen, Bodil Merethe & Nesbakken, Runa, 2004. "Household electricity end-use consumption: results from econometric and engineering models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 179-200, March.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2000v21-02-a03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.