Integrating Direct Metering And Conditional Demand Analysis Fr Estimating End-Use Loads
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Bartels & G. Fiebig, 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 79-98.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads," Discussion Paper 1990-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanne Marit Dalen & Bodil M. Larsen, 2013. "Residential end-use electricity demand. Development over time," Discussion Papers 736, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hannah Goozee, 2017. "Energy, Poverty and Development: A Primer for the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers id:11933, eSocialSciences.
- Bodil M. Larsen & Runa Nesbakken, 2003. "How to quantify household electricity end-use consumption," Discussion Papers 346, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bartels, Robert & Fiebig, Denzil G., 1995. "Optimal design in end-use metering experiments," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 305-309.
- Shigeru Matsumoto, "undated". "Electric Appliance Ownership and Usage: Application of Conditional Demand Analysis to Japanese Household Data," Working Papers e98, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2005. "The residential demand for electricity in Australia: an application of the bounds testing approach to cointegration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 467-474, March.
- Hannah Goozee, 2017. "Energy, poverty and development: a primer for the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers 156, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "Residential energy demand in Australia: an application of dynamic OLS," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0104, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Muhammad, Akmal, 2002. "The structure of consumer energy demand in Australia: an application of a dynamic almost ideal demand system," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125050, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Matsumoto, Shigeru, 2016. "How do household characteristics affect appliance usage? Application of conditional demand analysis to Japanese household data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 214-223.
- Hanne Marit Dalen and Bodil M. Larsen, 2015. "Residential End-use Electricity Demand: Development over Time," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Mattias Vesterberg and Chandra Kiran B. Krishnamurthy, 2016. "Residential End-use Electricity Demand: Implications for Real Time Pricing in Sweden," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "The structure of Australian residential energy demand," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0101, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Beccali, M. & Cellura, M. & Lo Brano, V. & Marvuglia, A., 2008. "Short-term prediction of household electricity consumption: Assessing weather sensitivity in a Mediterranean area," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 2040-2065, October.
- Larsen, Bodil Merethe & Nesbakken, Runa, 2004. "Household electricity end-use consumption: results from econometric and engineering models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 179-200, March.
More about this item
Keywordsestimator ; demand ; electricity;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.