Residential energy demand in Australia: an application of dynamic OLS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bauwens, Luc & Fiebig, Denzil G & Steel, Mark F J, 1994.
"Estimating End-Use Demand: A Bayesian Approach,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 221-231, April.
- Bauwens, Luc & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Estimating end-use demand: A Bayesian approach," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2839, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bauwens, L. & Fiebig, D. G. & Steel, M. F. J., 1994. "Estimating End-use Demand: a Bayesian Approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & FIEBIG, Denzil & STEEL, Mark, 1992. "Estimating End-Use Demand : A Bayesian Approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1992052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Goldschmidt, Peter, 1988. "Domestic appliance energy usage in Western Australia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Donnelly, W. A. & Diesendorf, M., 1985. "Variable elasticity models for electricity demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 159-162, July.
- W. A. Donnelly, 1984. "Residential Electricity Demand Modeling in the Australian Capital Territory: Preliminary Results," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 119-132.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998.
"The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Discussion Papers 118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Robert Bartels & G. Fiebig, 1990.
"Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 79-98.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering And Conditional Demand Analysis Fr Estimating End-Use Loads," Papers 9056, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads," Discussion Paper 1990-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Fiebig, Denzil G. & Bartels, Robert & Aigner, Dennis J., 1991. "A random coefficient approach to the estimation of residential end-use load profiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 297-327, December.
- Hawkins, R G, 1975. "The Demand for Electricity: A Cross-section Study of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(133), pages 1-18, March.
- Rushdi, Ali Ahmed, 1986. "Interfuel substitution in the residential sector of South Australia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 177-185, July.
- Donnelly, W A & Saddler, H D W, 1984. "The Retail Demand for Electricity in Tasmania," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 52-60, June.
- Robert Bartels & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2000. "Residential End-Use Electricity Demand: Results from a Designed Experiment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-81.
- David L. Ryan & Yu Wang & Andre Plourde, 1996. "Asymmetric Price Responses of Residential Energy Demand in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 317-323, April.
- Dumagan, Jesus C. & Mount, Timothy D., 1993.
"Welfare effects of improving end-use efficiency: Theory and application to residential electricity demand,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 175-201, June.
- Dumagan, Jesus C. & Mount, Timothy D., 1992. "Welfare Effects Of Improving End-Use Efficiency: Theory And Application To Residential Electricity Demand," Working Papers 128113, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bartels, Robert & Fiebig, Denzil G & Nahm, Daehoon, 1996. "Regional End-Use Gas Demand in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 319-331, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandan Sharma & N.R. Bhanumurthy, 2011.
"Estimating Infrastructural Investment Needs for India,"
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 221-243, May.
- Chandan, Sharma & Bhanumurthy, N R, 2010. "Estimating Infrastructural Investment Needs for India," MPRA Paper 22188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md. Shahiduzzaman & Khorshed Alam, 2014. "A reassessment of energy and GDP relationship: the case of Australia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 323-344, April.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2005. "The residential demand for electricity in Australia: an application of the bounds testing approach to cointegration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 467-474, March.
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol & Simanjuntak, Juara, 2008.
"Aplikasi Willingness To Pay Sebagai Proksi Terhadap Variabel Harga: Suatu Model Empirik Dalam Estimasi Permintaan Energi Listrik Rumah Tangga
[The Application of Willingness To Pay As A Proxy To Va," MPRA Paper 49155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anu:wpieep:0104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jack Pezzey). General contact details of provider: http://incres.anu.edu.au/EEP/wp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.