Asymmetric Price Responses of Residential Energy Demand in Ontario
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Frondel and Colin Vance, 2013.
"Re-Identifying the Rebound: What About Asymmetry?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2011. "Re-Identifying the Rebound – What About Asymmetry?," Ruhr Economic Papers 276, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kuper, Gerard H. & Soest, Daan P. van, 1999. "Asymmetric adaptations to energy price changes," CCSO Working Papers 199913, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Soest, D.P. van & Kuper, G.H. & Jacobs, J., 2000.
"Threshold effects of energy price changes,"
00C31, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Soest, Daan P. van & Kuper, Gerard H. & Jacobs, Jan, 2000. "Threshold effects of energy price changes," CCSO Working Papers 200007, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Jan Jacobs & Gerard H. Kuper & Daan P. van Soest, 2000. "Threshold Effects of Energy Price Changes," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0339, Econometric Society.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00c31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "Residential energy demand in Australia: an application of dynamic OLS," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0104, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Muhammad, Akmal, 2002. "The structure of consumer energy demand in Australia: an application of a dynamic almost ideal demand system," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125050, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:199913 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Miller & Anna Alberini, 2015. "Sensitivity of price elasticity of demand to aggregation, unobserved heterogeneity, price trends, and price endogeneity: Evidence from U.S. Data," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/223, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "The structure of Australian residential energy demand," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0101, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2011. "Re-Identifying the Rebound – What About Asymmetry?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0276, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ferreira, Paula & Soares, Isabel & Araujo, Madalena, 2005. "Liberalisation, consumption heterogeneity and the dynamics of energy prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2244-2255, November.
- Miller, Mark & Alberini, Anna, 2016. "Sensitivity of price elasticity of demand to aggregation, unobserved heterogeneity, price trends, and price endogeneity: Evidence from U.S. Data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 235-249.
- Jordi Perdiguero-García, 2010. "“Symmetric or asymmetric gasoline prices? A metaanalysis approach”," IREA Working Papers 201013, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Olatubi, Williams O. & Zhang, Yan, 2003. "A Dynamic Estimation of Total Energy Demand for the Southern States," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(2), pages 206-228.
- Genc, Talat S., 2016. "Measuring demand responses to wholesale electricity prices using market power indices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 247-260.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:29:y:1996:i:s1:p:317-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.