Liberalisation, consumption heterogeneity and the dynamics of energy prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Renou-Maissant, Patricia, 1999. "Interfuel competition in the industrial sector of seven OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 99-110, February.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Tsangyao Chang & Wenshwo Fang & Li-Fang Wen, 2001. "Energy consumption, employment, output, and temporal causality: evidence from Taiwan based on cointegration and error-correction modelling techniques," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1045-1056.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Lin, Winston T. & Chen, Yueh H. & Chatov, Robert, 1987. "The demand for natural gas, electricity and heating oil in the United States," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 233-258, October.
- Ali Anari & James Kolari & Seppo Pynnonen & Antti Suvanto, 2002. "Further evidence on the credit view: the case of Finland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 267-278.
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1983. "Dynamic Factor Demands and the Effects of Energy Price Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1066-1079, December.
- David L. Ryan & Yu Wang & Andre Plourde, 1996. "Asymmetric Price Responses of Residential Energy Demand in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 317-323, April.
- Haas, Reinhard & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Residential energy demand in OECD-countries and the role of irreversible efficiency improvements," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 421-442, September.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Atsuyuki Naka & David Tufte, 1997. "Examining impulse response functions in cointegrated systems," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1593-1603.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Jones, Clifton T, 1995. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution in U.S. Industrial Energy Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 459-465, October.
- Fouquet, Roger & Pearson, Peter & Hawdon, David & Robinson, Colin & Stevens, Paul, 1997. "The future of UK final user energy demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 231-240, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Silva & Isabel Soares & Carlos Pinho, 2011. "The impact of renewable energy sources on economic growth and CO2 emissions - a SVAR approach," FEP Working Papers 407, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2011. "A structural VAR analysis of renewable energy consumption, real GDP and CO2 emissions: Evidence from India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1793-1806.
- Monge, Manuel & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Pérez de Gracia, Fernando, 2017. "Crude oil price behaviour before and after military conflicts and geopolitical events," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 79-91.
- Olugbenga A. Onafowora & Oluwole Owoye, 2015. "Structural Vector Auto Regression Analysis of the Dynamic Effects of Shocks in Renewable Electricity Generation on Economic Output and Carbon Dioxide Emissions: China, India and Japan," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1022-1032.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2016. "Are natural gas spot and futures prices predictable?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 178-186.
- Monica Meireles & Isabel Soares & Oscar Olfonso, 2012. "Are we Following the Right Path? Assessment of the Portuguese Electricity Generation on Atmospheric Emissions," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 109-132.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2015.
"OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 364-378.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-69, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," MPRA Paper 59527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil producioon and the global economy," Working Papers 2014-13, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De, 2009. "Energy prices, multiple structural breaks, and efficient market hypothesis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 466-479, April.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Unit root properties of natural gas spot and futures prices: The relevance of heteroskedasticity in high frequency data," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong, 2010. "The relationship among energy prices and energy consumption in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 197-207, January.
- Aviral Kumar TIWARI & Suresh K G & Mihai MUTAȘCU, 2015. "A Structural VAR analysis of Fiscal shocks on current accounts in Greece," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 5-20, Autumn.
- Noguera, José, 2013. "Oil prices: Breaks and trends," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 60-67.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:sie:p:109-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1484-:d:109061 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Yongxiu & Liu, Yangyang & Wang, Jianhui & Xia, Tian & Zhao, Yushan, 2014. "Low-carbon-oriented dynamic optimization of residential energy pricing in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 610-623.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:17:p:2244-2255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.