Interfuel competition in the industrial sector of seven OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Prosser, Richard D., 1985. "Demand elasticities in OECD : Dynamical aspects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 9-12, January.
- Estrada, Javier & Fugleberg, Ole, 1988. "Interfuel competition in France and West Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 292-296, June.
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper, 1991. "Manufacturing Energy Use in Eight OECD Countries: Trends through 1988," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 15-40.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1975. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 937-957, Sept.-Nov.
- Raggi, Andrea & Barbiroli, Giancarlo, 1992. "Factors influencing changes in energy consumption : The case of Italy, 1975-85," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013.
"Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran,"
3-1, University of Tehran, Economics Faculty.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran," IDEC DP2 Series 3-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2287-2295, April.
- Andersen, Trude Berg & Nilsen, Odd Bjarte & Tveteras, Ragnar, 2011. "How is demand for natural gas determined across European industrial sectors?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5499-5508, September.
- Bardazzi, Rossella & Oropallo, Filippo & Pazienza, Maria Grazia, 2015.
"Do manufacturing firms react to energy prices? Evidence from Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 168-181.
- Rossella Bardazzi & Filippo Oropallo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2014. "Do manufacturing firms react to energy prices? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Zou, Gao Lu, 2012. "The long-term relationships among China's energy consumption sources and adjustments to its renewable energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 456-467.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:10:y:2015:i:2:p:23-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- David I. Stern, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 307-331, April.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Hang, Leiming & Tu, Meizeng, 2007. "The impacts of energy prices on energy intensity: Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2978-2988, May.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:332-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bentzen, Jan, 2004. "Estimating the rebound effect in US manufacturing energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 123-134, January.
- repec:eut:wpaper:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The energy demand in the British and German industrial sectors: Heterogeneity and common factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 175-187, January.
- Ferreira, Paula & Soares, Isabel & Araujo, Madalena, 2005. "Liberalisation, consumption heterogeneity and the dynamics of energy prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2244-2255, November.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Narayanan, Badri G., 2015. "Fossil fuel producing economies have greater potential for industrial interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 168-177.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2000. "Crude Oil Price Fluctuations and Saudi Arabian Behaviour," Kiel Working Papers 1014, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michielsen, T.O., 2011. "Brown Backstops versus the Green Paradox (Revision of CentER DP 2011-076)," Discussion Paper 2011-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beckman, Jayson & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wallace, 2011. "Validating energy-oriented CGE models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 799-806, September.
- Abada, Ibrahim & Briat, Vincent & Massol, Olivier, 2013.
"Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 240-251.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Olivier Massol, 2011. "Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:99-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.