Further evidence on the credit view: the case of Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, January.
- Jeffery W. Gunther & Robert R. Moore, 1993. "Credit conditions and macroeconomic activity: evidence from Mexico," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 93-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Paula & Soares, Isabel & Araujo, Madalena, 2005. "Liberalisation, consumption heterogeneity and the dynamics of energy prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2244-2255, November.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Melody Garcia & Giovanni Trovato, 2009. "Credit rationing and credit view: empirical evidence from loan data," CEIS Research Paper 144, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Rondorf, Ulrike, 2012. "Are bank loans important for output growth?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 103-119.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:3:p:267-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .