The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks : A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaubel, Roland, 1999. "The Future of the Euro : A Public Choice Perspective," Discussion Papers 570, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2003.
"The federal design of a central bank in a monetary union: The case of the European system of central banks,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 365-380.
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2002. "The Federal Design of a Central Bank in a Monetary Union: The Case of the European System of Central Banks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 160, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2003. "The federal design of a central bank in a monetary union : The case of the European system of central banks," Other publications TiSEM 155edad7-a59b-45db-a2b9-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2002. "The Federal Design of a Central Bank in Monetary Union: The Case of the European System of Central Banks," Working Papers 64, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C. W. & de Haan, Jakob & Koedijk, Kees, 2002.
"Small is beautiful: measuring the research input and output of European central banks,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 365-374, June.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & de Haan, J. & Koedijk, C.G., 2002. "Small is beautiful : Measuring the research input and output of European Central Banks," Other publications TiSEM 54809c56-978b-43f0-8117-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:crcspp:v:51:y:1999:i::p:73-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme .