The federal design of a central bank in a monetary union: The case of the European system of central banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2003. "The federal design of a central bank in a monetary union : The case of the European system of central banks," Other publications TiSEM 155edad7-a59b-45db-a2b9-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2002. "The Federal Design of a Central Bank in a Monetary Union: The Case of the European System of Central Banks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 160, Central Bank of Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaubel, Roland, 1997. "The bureaucratic and partisan behavior of independent central banks: German and international evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-224, May.
- Angeloni, Ignazio, 1999. "The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 73-77, December.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2003. "Federal Monetary Policy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 643-659, December.
- Ellen E. Meade & Nathan Sheets, 2002.
"Regional influences on U.S. monetary policy: some implications for Europe,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
721, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ellen E. Meade & D. Nathan Sheets, 2002. "Regional Influences on U.S. Monetary Policy: Some Implications for Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0523, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2000.
"The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 7-25.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1999. "The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 51-71, December.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1999. "The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks," Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andrea Tokman Ramos, 2002. "Is Private Education Better? Evidence from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 147, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C. W. & de Haan, Jakob & Koedijk, Kees, 2002.
"Small is beautiful: measuring the research input and output of European central banks,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 365-374, June.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & de Haan, J. & Koedijk, C.G., 2002. "Small is beautiful : Measuring the research input and output of European Central Banks," Other publications TiSEM 54809c56-978b-43f0-8117-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- M.A. Akhtar & Howard Howe, 1991. "The political and institutional independence of U.S. monetary policy," Research Paper 9110, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester & Haan, Jakob de, 2000. "European Monetary and Fiscal Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776161.
- Eduard Hochreiter, 2000. "The current role of national central banks in the Eurosystem," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(3), pages 300-308, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093, April.
- Angelini, Paolo, 2003. "Small is beautiful but large is not to be belittled: a comment on Eijffinger et al. [Eur. J. Political Economy 18 (2002) 365-374]," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 901-903, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:8:y:2003:i:4:p:365-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.