Innovation and Growth in Resource Rich Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2000. "How Did the United States Become a Net Exporter of Manufactured Goods?," NBER Working Papers 7638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meredith, D., 1995. "The Role of Education and Heath Services in the Economic Development of Australia and Argentina: 1880-1940," Papers 95/34, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Peter J. Wylie, 1990. "Indigenous Technological Adaptation in Canadian Manufacturing, 1900-1929," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 856-872, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaznacheev, Peter, 2013. "Resource Rents and Economic Growth," Published Papers kazn01, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose De Gregorio, "undated".
"The Relative Richness of the Poor? Natural Resources, Human Capital and Economic Growth,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
139, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & de Gregorio, Jose, 2005. "The relative richness of the poor? natural resources, human capital, and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3484, The World Bank.
- SAIBU, Olufemi Muibi, 2012. "Energy Resources, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 34392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2004. "Chile : New Economy Study, Volume 2. Background Documents," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14711, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-03-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2002-03-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2002-03-14 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .