Report NEP-INO-2002-03-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:1997-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2000-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2002s12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacques Mairesse & Alan K. Siu, 1982. "An Extended Accelerator Model of R&D and Physical Investment," NBER Working Papers 0968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," NBER Working Papers 8819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W.F. Maloney, 2002. "Innovation and Growth in Resource Rich Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 148, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2000-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2002s14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:1997-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjay Jain & Sandeep Krishna, 2001. "Large Extinctions in an Evolutionary Model: The Role of Innovation and Keystone Species," Working Papers 01-12-076, Santa Fe Institute.
- Guenter Lang, 2002. "Innovative Slowdown, Productivity Reversal? - Estimating the Impact of R&D on Technological Change," Discussion Paper Series 218, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Maria Laura Parisi & Fabio Schiantarelli & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2002. "Productivity, Innovation Creation and Absorption, and R&D: Micro Evidence for Italy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 526, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James McIntosh & William A. Sims, 1997. "Duality Theory And the Consistent Estimation Of Technological Parameters: Why Cost Function Estimation Can Be Wrong," Discussion Papers 98-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jason G. Cummins & Giovanni L. Violante, 2002. "Investment-specific technical change in the US (1947-2000): measurement and macroeconomics consequences," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:1998-53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore