Elasticities of electricity demand in urban Indian households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Massimo Filippini & Shonali Pachauri, 2002. "Elasticities of Electricity Demand in Urban Indian Households," CEPE Working paper series 02-16, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Filippini & Silvia Banfi, 2002. "Impact of the new Swiss electricity law on the competitiveness of hydropower," CEPE Working paper series 02-12, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha, 1999. "Elasticities of electricity demand in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 137-146, March.
- Massimo Filippini, 1999. "Swiss residential demand for electricity," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(8), pages 533-538.
- Andrea Scheller, "undated". "Researchers' Use of Indicators. Interim Report of The Indicator Project," CEPE Working paper series 99-01, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Filippini, Massimo & Wild, Jorg, 2001.
"Regional differences in electricity distribution costs and their consequences for yardstick regulation of access prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 477-488, July.
- Massimo Filippini & Jörg Wild, 2000. "Regional Differences in Electricity Distribution Costs and their Consequences for Yardstick Regulation of Access Prices," CEPE Working paper series 00-05, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Nesbakken, Runa, 1999. "Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-515, December.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1975. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 12-18, February.
- Jung, Tae Yong, 1993. "Ordered logit model for residential electricity demand in Korea," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 205-209, July.
- Uri, Noel D., 1979. "Energy demand and interfuel substitution in India," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-190, April.
- Flaig, Gebhard, 1990.
"Household production and the short- and long-run demand for electricity,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 116-121, April.
- Flaig, Gebhard, 1990. "Household production and the short- and long-run demand for electricity," Munich Reprints in Economics 20345, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tiwari, Piyush, 2000. "Architectural, Demographic, and Economic Causes of Electricity Consumption in Bombay," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Massimo Filippini & Jörg Wild & Michael Kuenzle, 2001. "Scale and cost efficiency in the Swiss electricity distribution industry: evidence from a frontier cost approach," CEPE Working paper series 01-08, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Shonali Pachauri, "undated". "A First Step to Constructing Energy Consumption Indicators for India. Interim Report of The Indicator Project," CEPE Working paper series 99-02, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:429-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.