Effective education for energy efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newborough, M. & Getvoldsen, P. & Probert, D. & Page, P., 1991. "Primary- and secondary-level energy education in the UK," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 119-156.
- Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P., 2004. "Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1339-1347, July.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Jennings, Philip & Lund, Chris, 2001. "Renewable energy education for sustainable development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 113-118.
- Newborough, M. & Probert, D., 1994. "Purposeful energy education in the UK," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 243-259.
- Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Maria, Efpraxia & Mathioudakis, Vassilis, 2007. "Sustainable siting procedure of small hydroelectric plants: The Greek experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2946-2959, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Linares & Xavier Labandeira, 2010. "Energy Efficiency: Economics And Policy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 573-592, July.
- Kandpal, Tara C. & Broman, Lars, 2014. "Renewable energy education: A global status review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 300-324.
- Karabulut, Abdurrahman & Gedik, Engin & Keçebaş, Ali & Alkan, Mehmet Ali, 2011. "An investigation on renewable energy education at the university level in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1293-1297.
- Castleberry, Becca & Gliedt, Travis & Greene, J. Scott, 2016. "Assessing drivers and barriers of energy-saving measures in Oklahoma’s public schools," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 216-228.
- repec:kap:jcopol:v:40:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10603-017-9361-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine, 2009. "Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5140-5148, December.
- Karatepe, Yelda & Neşe, Seçil Varbak & Keçebaş, Ali & Yumurtacı, Mehmet, 2012. "The levels of awareness about the renewable energy sources of university students in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 174-179.
- Heinrich Blechinger, Philipp Friedrich & Shah, Kalim U., 2011. "A multi-criteria evaluation of policy instruments for climate change mitigation in the power generation sector of Trinidad and Tobago," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6331-6343, October.
- Halder, Pradipta & Pietarinen, Janne & Havu-Nuutinen, Sari & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2010. "Young citizens' knowledge and perceptions of bioenergy and future policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3058-3066, June.
- Lee, Lung-Sheng & Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & Pan, Ying-Ju, 2015. "Energy literacy: Evaluating knowledge, affect, and behavior of students in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 98-106.
- DeWaters, Jan E. & Powers, Susan E., 2011. "Energy literacy of secondary students in New York State (USA): A measure of knowledge, affect, and behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1699-1710, March.
- Van Dael, Miet & Lizin, Sebastien & Swinnen, Gilbert & Van Passel, Steven, 2017. "Young people’s acceptance of bioenergy and the influence of attitude strength on information provision," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 417-430.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip, 2009. "China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1331-1344, April.
- Keramitsoglou, Kiriaki M., 2016. "Exploring adolescents’ knowledge, perceptions and attitudes towards Renewable Energy Sources: A colour choice approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1159-1169.
- Halder, Pradipta & Havu-Nuutinen, Sari & Pietarinen, Janne & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2011. "Bio-energy and youth: Analyzing the role of school, home, and media from the future policy perspectives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1233-1240, April.
- Chen, Kuan-Li & Huang, Su-Han & Liu, Shiang-Yao, 2013. "Devising a framework for energy education in Taiwan using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 396-403.
- Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Karyotakis, Konstantinos & Zografakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Implementation conditions for energy saving technologies and practices in office buildings: Part 2. Double glazing windows, heating and air-conditioning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3986-3998.
- Wallis, Hannah & Nachreiner, Malte & Matthies, Ellen, 2016. "Adolescents and electricity consumption; Investigating sociodemographic, economic, and behavioural influences on electricity consumption in households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 224-234.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1353-:d:106596 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:88-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hui & Yi, Hongtao, 2014. "Multilevel governance and deployment of solar PV panels in U.S. cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 19-27.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:s1:p:89-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ntona, Eirini & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Kyriakopoulos, Grigorios L., 2015. "Energy saving: Views and attitudes of students in secondary education," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-15.
- Kacan, Erkan, 2015. "Renewable energy awareness in vocational and technical education," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 126-134.
- Menegaki, Angeliki N., 2012. "A social marketing mix for renewable energy in Europe based on consumer stated preference surveys," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 30-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:8:p:3216-3222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.