Purposeful energy education in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackay, R. M. & Probert, S. D., 1995. "National policies for achieving energy thrift, environmental protection, improved quality of life, and sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 293-367.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:663-668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2008. "Effective education for energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3216-3222, August.
- Karatepe, Yelda & Neşe, Seçil Varbak & Keçebaş, Ali & Yumurtacı, Mehmet, 2012. "The levels of awareness about the renewable energy sources of university students in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 174-179.
- Gelegenis, J.J. & Harris, D.J., 2014. "Undergraduate studies in energy education – A comparative study of Greek and British courses," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 349-352.
- Lee, Lung-Sheng & Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & Pan, Ying-Ju, 2015. "Energy literacy: Evaluating knowledge, affect, and behavior of students in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 98-106.
- Shin-Cheng Yeh & Jing-Yuan Huang & Hui-Ching Yu, 2017. "Analysis of Energy Literacy and Misconceptions of Junior High Students in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:48:y:1994:i:3:p:243-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .