Evaluating the applicability of integrated domestic energy consumption frameworks in the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heberlein, Thomas A. & Warriner, G. Keith, 1983. "The influence of price and attitude on shifting residential electricity consumption from on- to off-peak periods," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 4(1-2), pages 107-130, October.
- van Houwelingen, Jeannet H & van Raaij, W Fred, 1989. " The Effect of Goal-Setting and Daily Electronic Feedback on In-home Energy Use," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 98-105, June.
- Kooreman, Peter, 1996. "Individual discounting, energy conservation, and household demand for lighting," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 103-114, March.
- Cogoy, Mario, 1995. "Market and non-market determinants of private consumption and their impacts on the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 169-180, June.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Ting, Michael & Krackler, Thomas J., 2001. "Effects of changes in residential end-uses and behavior on aggregate carbon intensity: comparison of 10 OECD countries for the period 1970 through 1993," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 153-178, March.
- Milne, Geoffrey & Boardman, Brenda, 2000. "Making cold homes warmer: the effect of energy efficiency improvements in low-income homes A report to the Energy Action Grants Agency Charitable Trust," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 411-424, June.
- Dholakia, Ruby Roy & Dholakia, Nikhilesh & Firat, A. Fuat, 1983. "From social psychology to political economy: A model of energy use behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 231-247, September.
- Ironmonger, D S & Aitken, C K & Erbas, B, 1995. "Economies of scale in energy use in adult-only households," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 301-310, October.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Fernandez, Viviana P., 2001. "Observable and unobservable determinants of replacement of home appliances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 305-323, May.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, June.
- Lutzenhiser, Loren & Shove, Elizabeth, 1999. "Contracting knowledge: the organizational limits to interdisciplinary energy efficiency research and development in the US and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 217-227, April.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "A critique of renewables policy in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 185-188, February.
- Van Raaij, W. Fred & Verhallen, Theo M. M., 1983. "A behavioral model of residential energy use," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-63.
- Winett, Richard A. & Ester, Peter, 1983. "Behavioral science and energy conservation: Conceptualizations, strategies, outcomes, energy policy applications," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 203-229, September.
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Peter Strachan & David Lal, 2004. "Wind Energy Policy, Planning and Management Practice in the UK: Hot Air or a Gathering Storm?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 549-569.
- Blumstein, Carl & Goldstone, Seymour & Lutzenhiser, Loren, 2000. "A theory-based approach to market transformation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 137-144, February.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S251-78, October.
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, 1992. "A cultural model of household energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-60.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
- Varone, Frederic & Aebischer, Bernard, 2001. "Energy efficiency: the challenges of policy design," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-629, June.
- Katzev, Richard D. & Johnson, Theodore R., 1983. "A social-psychological analysis of residential electricity consumption: the impact of minimal justification techniques," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 267-284, September.
- Hinchliffe, S, 1995. "Missing culture: energy efficiency and lost causes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 93-95, January.
- Shorrock, LD & Dunster, JE, 1997. "The physically-based model BREHOMES and its use in deriving scenarios for the energy use and carbon dioxide emissions of the UK housing stock," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1027-1037, October.
- Poyer, David A. & Henderson, Lenneal & Teotia, Arvind P. S., 1997. "Residential energy consumption across different population groups: comparative analysis for Latino and non-Latino households in USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 445-463, October.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:3065-3077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.