Energy efficiency: the challenges of policy design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Ronald J. Sutherland, 1991. "Market Barriers to Energy-Efficiency Investments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 15-34.
- Koomey, Jonathan G & Piette, MaryAnn & Cramer, Michael & Eto, Joseph H, 1996. "Efficiency improvements in US office equipment : Expected policy impacts and uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1101-1110, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1994. "Energy-Efficiency Investments and Public Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 43-66.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Rothkopf, Michael H., 1989. "Market failure and energy policy A rationale for selective conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 397-406, August.
- Huntington, Hillard & Schipper, Lee & Sanstad, Alan H., 1994. "Editors' introduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 795-797, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khemiri, Abdelhak & Hassairi, Mohamed, 2005. "Development of energy efficiency improvement in the Tunisian hotel sector: a case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 903-911.
- Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying, 2010. "A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2386-2394, May.
- Havas, Lisa & Ballweg, Julie & Penna, Chris & Race, Digby, 2015. "Power to change: Analysis of household participation in a renewable energy and energy efficiency programme in Central Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 325-333.
- Niki-Artemis Spyridaki & Anastasia Ioannou & Alexandros Flamos, 2016. "How Can the Context Affect Policy Decision-Making: The Case of Climate Change Mitigation Policies in the Greek Building Sector," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Guoqiang Zhang & Yanmei Xu & Juan Zhang, 2016. "Consumer-Oriented Policy towards Diffusion of Electric Vehicles: City-Level Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-16, December.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:386-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- V. Oikonomou & C. Jepma, 2008. "A framework on interactions of climate and energy policy instruments," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 131-156, February.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:294:d:68422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F., 2010. "Methodology proposal for territorial distribution of greenhouse gas reduction percentages in the EU according to the strategic energy policy goal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3552-3564, November.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F., 2010. "Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7093-7105, November.
- James A. Gana & Thomas Hoppe, 2017. "Assessment of the Governance System Regarding Adoption of Energy Efficient Appliances by Households in Nigeria," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Saidur, R., 2010. "A review on test procedure, energy efficiency standards and energy labels for room air conditioners and refrigerator-freezers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1888-1900, September.
- Keirstead, James, 2006. "Evaluating the applicability of integrated domestic energy consumption frameworks in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3065-3077, November.
- Zhang, Xiaoling, 2015. "Green real estate development in China: State of art and prospect agenda—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-13.
- Queena K. Qian & Edwin H. W. Chan & Abd Ghani Khalid, 2015. "Challenges in Delivering Green Building Projects: Unearthing the Transaction Costs (TCs)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:8:p:615-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.