|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bernard Aebischer & Giacomo Catenazzi, 2009. "Ex-Post-Analyse des Energieverbrauchs in den Sektoren Dienstleistungen und Landwirtschaft 2000 bis 2007 nach Bestimmungsfaktoren," CEPE Working paper series 09-61, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Varone, Frederic & Aebischer, Bernard, 2001. "Energy efficiency: the challenges of policy design," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-629, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Varone, Frederic & Aebischer, Bernard, 2001.
"Energy efficiency: the challenges of policy design,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-629, June.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F., 2010. "Methodology proposal for territorial distribution of greenhouse gas reduction percentages in the EU according to the strategic energy policy goal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3552-3564, November.
- Khemiri, Abdelhak & Hassairi, Mohamed, 2005. "Development of energy efficiency improvement in the Tunisian hotel sector: a case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 903-911.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F., 2010. "Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7093-7105, November.
- Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying, 2010. "A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2386-2394, May.
- Havas, Lisa & Ballweg, Julie & Penna, Chris & Race, Digby, 2015. "Power to change: Analysis of household participation in a renewable energy and energy efficiency programme in Central Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 325-333.
- Niki-Artemis Spyridaki & Anastasia Ioannou & Alexandros Flamos, 2016. "How Can the Context Affect Policy Decision-Making: The Case of Climate Change Mitigation Policies in the Greek Building Sector," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-22, April.
- James A. Gana & Thomas Hoppe, 2017. "Assessment of the Governance System Regarding Adoption of Energy Efficient Appliances by Households in Nigeria," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Guoqiang Zhang & Yanmei Xu & Juan Zhang, 2016. "Consumer-Oriented Policy towards Diffusion of Electric Vehicles: City-Level Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Chang, Chun-Ping & Wen, Jun & Dong, Minyi & Hao, Yu, 2018. "Does government ideology affect environmental pollutions? New evidence from instrumental variable quantile regression estimations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 386-400.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Saidur, R., 2010. "A review on test procedure, energy efficiency standards and energy labels for room air conditioners and refrigerator-freezers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1888-1900, September.
- Keirstead, James, 2006. "Evaluating the applicability of integrated domestic energy consumption frameworks in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3065-3077, November.
- V. Oikonomou & C. Jepma, 2008. "A framework on interactions of climate and energy policy instruments," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 131-156, February.
- Zhang, Xiaoling, 2015. "Green real estate development in China: State of art and prospect agenda—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-13.
- Queena K. Qian & Edwin H. W. Chan & Abd Ghani Khalid, 2015. "Challenges in Delivering Green Building Projects: Unearthing the Transaction Costs (TCs)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-22, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bernard Aebischer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.