A framework on interactions of climate and energy policy instruments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine Boemare & Philippe Quirion & Steve Sorrell, 2003.
"The evolution of emissions trading in the EU: tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed EU directive,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(sup2), pages 105-124, December.
- Catherine Boemare & Philippe Quirion & Steve Sorrell, 2003. "The evolution of emissions trading in the E.U : tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed EU directive," Post-Print halshs-00802316, HAL.
- Philippe Quirion & Catherine Boemare & Steven Sorrell, 2003. "The evolution of emissions trading in the E.U: Tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed E.U. directive," Post-Print hal-00119455, HAL.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2001.
"Emissions Trading: ERCs or Allowances?,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(4), pages 513-526.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2000. "Emissions Trading: ERCs or Allowances," Working Papers dewees-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Anger, Niels, 2006. "Emission trading beyond Europe: linking schemes in a post-Kyoto world," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311120.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Varone, Frederic & Aebischer, Bernard, 2001. "Energy efficiency: the challenges of policy design," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-629, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Koschel, Henrike & Moslener, Ulf, 2006. "Efficiency Losses from Overlapping Economic Instruments in European Carbon Emissions Regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jensen, Stine Grenaa & Skytte, Klaus, 2003. "Simultaneous attainment of energy goals by means of green certificates and emission permits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 63-71, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:13:y:2008:i:2:p:131-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.