A framework on interactions of climate and energy policy instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Boemare & Philippe Quirion & Steve Sorrell, 2003.
"The evolution of emissions trading in the EU: tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed EU directive,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(sup2), pages 105-124, December.
- Catherine Boemare & Philippe Quirion & Steve Sorrell, 2003. "The evolution of emissions trading in the E.U : tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed EU directive," Post-Print halshs-00802316, HAL.
- Philippe Quirion & Catherine Boemare & Steven Sorrell, 2003. "The evolution of emissions trading in the E.U: Tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed E.U. directive," Post-Print hal-00119455, HAL.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2001. "Emissions Trading: ERCs or Allowances?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(4), pages 513-526.
- Anger, Niels, 2006. "Emission trading beyond Europe: linking schemes in a post-Kyoto world," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Varone, Frederic & Aebischer, Bernard, 2001. "Energy efficiency: the challenges of policy design," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-629, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Koschel, Henrike & Moslener, Ulf, 2006. "Efficiency Losses from Overlapping Economic Instruments in European Carbon Emissions Regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jensen, Stine Grenaa & Skytte, Klaus, 2003. "Simultaneous attainment of energy goals by means of green certificates and emission permits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 63-71, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2011.
"Combining climate and energy policies: synergies or antagonisms?,"
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2012. "Combining Climate And Energy Policies: Synergies Or Antagonisms?," Post-Print hal-00799166, HAL.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2011.
"Combining Climate and Energy Policies: Synergies or Antagonism? Modeling Interactions With Energy Efficiency Instruments,"
2011.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2012. "Combining climate and energy policies : synergies or antagonism ? Modeling interactions with energy efficiency instruments," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866439, HAL.
- Oikonomou, V. & Patel, M.K. & van der Gaast, W. & Rietbergen, M., 2009. "Voluntary agreements with white certificates for energy efficiency improvement as a hybrid policy instrument," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1970-1982, May.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2012. "Combining climate and energy policies : synergies or antagonism ? Modeling interactions with energy efficiency instruments," Working Papers hal-00866439, HAL.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2016. "Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: An extended concept and framework for analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1620-1635.
- Shahriar Shah Heydari & Niels Vestergaard, 2015. "Alternate solutions in mixing energy tax/subsidy and emission control policies," Working Papers 119/15, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2013. "Towards a more comprehensive policy mix conceptualization for environmental technological change: A literature synthesis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Karoline S. Rogge & Elisabeth Dütschke, 2017. "Exploring Perceptions of the Credibility of Policy Mixes: The Case of German Manufacturers of Renewable Power Generation Technologies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-23, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:837-:d:98883 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oikonomou, V. & Flamos, A. & Gargiulo, M. & Giannakidis, G. & Kanudia, A. & Spijker, E. & Grafakos, S., 2011. "Linking least-cost energy system costs models with MCA: An assessment of the EU renewable energy targets and supporting policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2786-2799, May.
- V., Oikonomou & A., Flamos & S., Grafakos, 2010. "Is blending of energy and climate policy instruments always desirable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4186-4195, August.
- del Río, Pablo, 2010. "Analysing the interactions between renewable energy promotion and energy efficiency support schemes: The impact of different instruments and design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4978-4989, September.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Oikonomou, Vlasis, 2013. "Rewarding energy savings rather than energy efficiency: Exploring the concept of a feed-in tariff for energy savings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 526-535.
- Vlasis Oikonomou & Alexandros Flamos & Niki-Artemis Spyridaki & Wytze Gaast & Ariane Dominicis & Nicolas Chung, 2012. "White certificates and domestic offset schemes: possible synergies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-205, February.
- Clò, Stefano & Battles, Susan & Zoppoli, Pietro, 2013. "Policy options to improve the effectiveness of the EU emissions trading system: A multi-criteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 477-490.
- Pablo Río, 2014. "On evaluating success in complex policy mixes: the case of renewable energy support schemes," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(3), pages 267-287, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate policy; Instruments evaluation; Integration options; Policy interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:13:y:2008:i:2:p:131-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .