The evolution of emissions trading in the EU: tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed EU directive
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Quirion & Catherine Boemare & Steven Sorrell, 2003. "The evolution of emissions trading in the E.U: Tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed E.U. directive," Post-Print hal-00119455, HAL.
- Catherine Boemare & Philippe Quirion & Steve Sorrell, 2003. "The evolution of emissions trading in the E.U : tensions between national trading schemes and the proposed EU directive," Post-Print halshs-00802316, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Oikonomou & C. Jepma, 2008. "A framework on interactions of climate and energy policy instruments," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 131-156, February.
- Pablo del Río González, 2007. "The interaction between emissions trading and renewable electricity support schemes. An overview of the literature," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(8), pages 1363-1390, October.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G., 2013.
"Group rewards and individual sanctions in environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 38-59.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2007. "Group Rewards and Individual Sanctions in Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2007.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Rubbelke, Dirk T.G., 2007. "Group Rewards and Individual Sanctions in Environmental Policy," Economic Theory and Applications Working Papers 9333, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2007. "Group rewards and individual sanctions in environmental policy," Discussion Papers 07/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Quirion, Philippe, 2005. "Does uncertainty justify intensity emission caps?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 343-353, November.
- Foxon, T.J. & Pearson, P.J.G., 2007. "Towards improved policy processes for promoting innovation in renewable electricity technologies in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1539-1550, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:3:y:2003:i:sup2:p:s105-s124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.