Linking consumer energy efficiency with security of supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Huld, Thomas, 2006. "Tradable certificates for renewable electricity and energy savings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 212-222, January.
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Lieb-Dóczy, Enese & Börner, Achim-Rüdiger & MacKerron, Gordon, 2003. "Who Secures the Security of Supply? European Perspectives on Security, Competition, and Liability," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 10-19, December.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Saunders, Harry D., 2000. "A view from the macro side: rebound, backfire, and Khazzoom-Brookes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 439-449, June.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2003. "Stalemate in energy markets: supply extension versus demand reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1431-1440, November.
- Brookes, Leonard, 2004. "Energy efficiency fallacies--a postscript," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 945-947, June.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006.
"How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- Ole Langniss & Barbara Praetorius, 2004. "How Much Market Do Market-Based Instruments Create?: An Analysis for the Case of "White" Certificates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
- Robinson, John B., 1991. "The proof of the pudding : Making energy efficiency work," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 631-645, September.
- DeCanio, Stephen J., 1993. "Barriers within firms to energy-efficient investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 906-914, September.
- Huntington, Hillard & Schipper, Lee & Sanstad, Alan H., 1994. "Editors' introduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 795-797, October.
- Perrels, Adriaan & Ostertag, Katrin & Henderson, George, 2006. "Reshaping markets for the benefit of energy saving," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 121-128, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Röpke, Luise, 2013.
"The development of renewable energies and supply security: A trade-off analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1011-1021.
- Luise Röpke, 2013. "The Development of Renewable Energies and Supply Security: A Trade-Off Analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 151, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Chuang, Ming Chih & Ma, Hwong Wen, 2013. "An assessment of Taiwan’s energy policy using multi-dimensional energy security indicators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 301-311.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:646-655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blum, Helcio & Legey, Luiz F.L., 2012. "The challenging economics of energy security: Ensuring energy benefits in support to sustainable development," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1982-1989.
- Franki, Vladimir & Višković, Alfredo, 2015. "Energy security, policy and technology in South East Europe: Presenting and applying an energy security index to Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 494-507.
- Bye, Torstein & Bruvoll, Annegrete & Aune, Finn Roar, 2008. "Inflow shortages in deregulated power markets -- Reasons for concern?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1693-1711, July.
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1077-1093.
- Winzer, Christian, 2012. "Conceptualizing energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-48.
- Månsson, André & Johansson, Bengt & Nilsson, Lars J., 2014. "Assessing energy security: An overview of commonly used methodologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-14.
- Kapil Narula & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2014. "Three blind men and elephant: The Case of energy indices to measure energy security and sustainability," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-024, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Amaratunga, Gehan A.J. & Rodriguez, Cuauhtemoc, 2008. "Using strong sustainability to optimize electricity generation fuel mixes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 971-980, March.
- Narula, Kapil & Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2015. "Three blind men and an elephant: The case of energy indices to measure energy security and energy sustainability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 148-158.
- Kapil Narula & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2014. "Three Blind Men and an Elephant: The Case of Energy Indices to Measure Energy Security and Sustainability," Working Papers id:5989, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:3025-3035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.