Tradable certificates for renewable electricity and energy savings
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Behrangrad, Mahdi, 2015. "A review of demand side management business models in the electricity market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 270-283.
- Gillenwater, Michael, 2008. "Redefining RECs--Part 2: Untangling certificates and emission markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2120-2129, June.
- Finn, Paddy & Fitzpatrick, Colin, 2014. "Demand side management of industrial electricity consumption: Promoting the use of renewable energy through real-time pricing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 11-21.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2013. "Renewable Energy Certificate and Perform, Achieve, Trade mechanisms to enhance the energy security for India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 669-676.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2013. "Energy certificates REC and PAT sustenance to energy model for India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 315-323.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010.
"The benefit of regional diversification of cogeneration investments in Europe: A mean-variance portfolio analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7911-7920, December.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "The Benefit of Regional Diversification of Cogeneration Investments in Europe: A Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis," FCN Working Papers 5/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2010.
- Rutherford, J.P. & Scharpf, E.W. & Carrington, C.G., 2007. "Linking consumer energy efficiency with security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3025-3035, May.
- Manfren, Massimiliano & Caputo, Paola & Costa, Gaia, 2011. "Paradigm shift in urban energy systems through distributed generation: Methods and models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1032-1048, April.
- Zhang, Xiaoling & Wang, Yue, 2017. "How to reduce household carbon emissions: A review of experience and policy design considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 116-124.
- Li, Xin & Chen, Hsing Hung & Tao, Xiangnan, 2016. "Pricing and capacity allocation in renewable energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1097-1105.
- Klessmann, Corinna & Nabe, Christian & Burges, Karsten, 2008. "Pros and cons of exposing renewables to electricity market risks--A comparison of the market integration approaches in Germany, Spain, and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3646-3661, October.
- Passey, Robert & MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh, 2008. "The governance challenge for implementing effective market-based climate policies: A case study of The New South Wales Greenhouse Gas Reduction Scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2999-3008, August.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Dalen, Hanne Marit & Hagem, Cathrine, 2012. "Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1000.
- Finn Roar Aune & Hanne Marit Dalen & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets," Discussion Papers 630, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- del Río, Pablo, 2010. "Analysing the interactions between renewable energy promotion and energy efficiency support schemes: The impact of different instruments and design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4978-4989, September.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Oikonomou, Vlasis, 2013. "Rewarding energy savings rather than energy efficiency: Exploring the concept of a feed-in tariff for energy savings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 526-535.
- Loveday, Dennis L. & Bhamra, T. & Tang, T. & Haines, V.J.A. & Holmes, M.J. & Green, R.J., 2008. "The energy and monetary implications of the '24/7' 'always on' society," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4639-4645, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:212-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed