Barriers and Drivers to Energy Efficiency - A new Taxonomical Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007. "Barriers and drivers to energy efficiency? A New taxonomical approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Gunn, Calum, 1997.
"Energy efficiency vs economic efficiency? : New Zealand electricity sector reform in the context of the national energy policy objective,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 241-254, February.
- Gunn, Calum, 1997. "Energy efficiency vs economic efficiency? : New Zealand electricity sector reform in the context of the national energy policy objective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 445-458, March.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan & Eyre, Nick & Crossley, David & Maloney, Michelle & Watt, Greg, 2003. "Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 405-430, April.
- Reddy, Amulya K. N., 1991. "Barriers to improvements in energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 953-961, December.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Solomon, Barry D., 2003. "Eco-labeling for energy efficiency and sustainability: a meta-evaluation of US programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 109-123, January.
- Hollander, Jack M. & Schneider, Thomas R., 1996. "Energy-efficiency: Issues for the decade," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 273-287.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2003. "Overcoming the energy efficiency gap in India's household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1117-1127, September.
- Harty D. Saunders, 1992. "The Khazzoom-Brookes Postulate and Neoclassical Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 131-148.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:234-:d:127652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Costa-Campi, María Teresa & García-Quevedo, José & Segarra, Agustí, 2015.
"Energy efficiency determinants: An empirical analysis of Spanish innovative firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 229-239.
- María Teresa Costa & José García-Quevedo & Agustí Segarra, 2014. "Energy efficiency determinants: an empirical analysis of Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers 2014/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mohd Alsaleh & A.S. Abdul-Rahim & H.O. Mohd-Shahwahid & Lee Chin & Fakarudin Kamarudin, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis for Technical Efficiency of Bioenergy Industry in EU28 Region Based on Data Envelopment Analysis Method," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 290-304.
- Lopes, Alice do Carmo Precci & Oliveira Filho, Delly & Altoe, Leandra & Carlo, Joyce Correna & Lima, Bruna Bastos, 2016. "Energy efficiency labeling program for buildings in Brazil compared to the United States' and Portugal's," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 207-219.
- Garg, Amit & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Kumar, Satish, 2011. "Economic and environmental implications of demand-side management options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3076-3085, June.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1331-1349 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thollander, Patrik & Backlund, Sandra & Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico, 2013. "Beyond barriers – A case study on driving forces for improved energy efficiency in the foundry industries in Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, and Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 636-643.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Efficiency; Taxonomical Approach;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .