Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crossley, David J., 1983. "Identifying barriers to the success of consumer energy conservation policies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 533-546.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borge-Diez, David & Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Pérez-Molina, Clara & López-Rey, África, 2015. "Geothermal source heat pumps under energy services companies finance scheme to increase energy efficiency and production in stockbreeding facilities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 821-836.
- Szatow, Anthony & Quezada, George & Lilley, Bill, 2012. "New light on an old problem: Reflections on barriers and enablers of distributed energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-5.
- Hyland, Marie & Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J., 2013.
"The potential for segmentation of the retail market for electricity in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 349-359.
- Hyland, Marie & Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S. J., 2012. "The Potential for Segmentation of the Retail Market for Electricity in Ireland," Papers WP433, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hyland, Marie & Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S. J., 2013. "The Potential for Segmentation of the Retail Market for Electricity in Ireland," Papers RB2013/2/9, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Apajalahti, Eeva-Lotta & Lovio, Raimo & Heiskanen, Eva, 2015. "From demand side management (DSM) to energy efficiency services: A Finnish case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 76-85.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Dominique Finon, 2011. "White certificate schemes : the static and dynamic efficiency of an adaptive policy instrument," Working Papers hal-00866422, HAL.
- Chiang Ku Fan, 2012. "Compare bancassurance sales with an insurer's own team in Taiwan," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(3/4), pages 274-293.
- Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2016.
"Reviewing the viability of renewable energy in community electrification: The case of remote Western Australian communities,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 470-481.
- Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2015. "Reviewing the Viability of Renewable Energy in Community Electrification: The Case of Remote Western Australian Communities," MPRA Paper 61929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cagno, E. & Worrell, E. & Trianni, A. & Pugliese, G., 2013. "A novel approach for barriers to industrial energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 290-308.
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Frey, Marco & Rizzi, Francesco, 2013. "Towards nearly zero-energy buildings: The state-of-art of national regulations in Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 125-133.
- de Melo, Conrado Augustus & Jannuzzi, Gilberto de Martino & Ferreira Tripodi, Aline, 2013. "Evaluating public policy mechanisms for climate change mitigation in Brazilian buildings sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1200-1211.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007.
"Barriers and drivers to energy efficiency? A New taxonomical approach,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2007-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007. "Barriers and Drivers to Energy Efficiency - A new Taxonomical Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22348, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:414-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Liam Byrnes, 2014. "A Review of Distributed Generation for Rural and Remote Area Electrification," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ghaderi, A. & Parsa Moghaddam, M. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, M.K., 2014. "Energy efficiency resource modeling in generation expansion planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 529-537.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin & Foster, John & Wagner, Liam D., 2013.
"Australian renewable energy policy: Barriers and challenges,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 711-721.
- Liam Byrnes & Colin Brown & John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2013. "Australian Renewable Energy Policy: Barriers and Challenges," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gianpaolo Iazzolino & Rossella Gabriele, 2016. "Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development: An Analysis of Financial Reliability in Energy Service Companies Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 222-233.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006.
"How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- Ole Langniss & Barbara Praetorius, 2004. "How Much Market Do Market-Based Instruments Create?: An Analysis for the Case of "White" Certificates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Blumstein, Carl & Goldman, Charles & Barbose, Galen, 2005. "Who should administer energy-efficiency programs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1053-1067, May.
- Kemppi, Heikki & Perrels, Adriaan, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Antonio Angelo Romano & Giuseppe Scandurra & Alfonso Carfora, 2016. "Estimating the Impact of Feed-in Tariff Adoption: Similarities and Divergences among Countries through a Propensity-score Matching Method," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 144-151.
- Pang-Ru Chang & Jin-Lung Peng & Chiang Ku Fan, 2011. "A Comparison of Bancassurance and Traditional Insurer Sales Channels," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 36(1), pages 76-93, January.
- Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa & Blumsack, Seth & Kleit, Andrew, 2012. "Distributional impacts of state-level energy efficiency policies in regional electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 365-372.
- Fernandes, E. & de Oliveira, J.C.S. & de Oliveira, P.R. & Alonso, P.S.R., 2008. "Natural-gas-powered thermoelectricity as a reliability factor in the Brazilian electric sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 999-1018, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:405-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.