Energy planning in urban historical centres A methodological approach with a case-study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Yamasaki, Eiji & Tominaga, Norio, 1997. "Evolution of an aging society and effect on residential energy demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 903-912, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Fleming, P. D. & Webber, P. H., 2004. "Local and regional greenhouse gas management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 761-771, April.
- Sampaio, Henrique César & Dias, Rubens Alves & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella, 2013. "Sustainable urban energy planning: The case study of a tropical city," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 924-935.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:15:p:1153-1165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .