Evolution of an aging society and effect on residential energy demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Biying & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2011. "Representing in-home and out-of-home energy consumption behavior in Beijing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4168-4177, July.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Wier, Mette & Cohen, Claude & Hayami, Hitoshi & Pachauri, Shonali & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2006. "A comparative multivariate analysis of household energy requirements in Australia, Brazil, Denmark, India and Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-207.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Pablo Del Río & Cristina Peñasco, 2015. "An analysis of the welfare and distributive implications of factors influencing household electricity consumption," Working Papers 1503, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Gomes Martins, A & Figueiredo, Rui & Coelho, Dulce & de Sousa, Jose Luis, 1998. "Energy planning in urban historical centres A methodological approach with a case-study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(15), pages 1153-1165, December.
- Srivastava, Leena & Goswami, Anandajit & Diljun, Gaurang Meher & Chaudhury, Saswata, 2012. "Energy access: Revelations from energy consumption patterns in rural India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 11-20.
- Helena Meier, Tooraj Jamasb, and Luis Orea, 2013.
"Necessity or Luxury Good? Household Energy Spending and Income in Britain 1991-2007,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Meier, H. & Jamasb, T. & Orea, L., 2012. "Necessity or Luxury Good? Household Energy Spending and Income in Britain 1991 - 2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1239, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Peñasco, Cristina, 2016. "An analysis of the welfare and distributive implications of factors influencing household electricity consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 361-370.
- Hamza, Neveen & Gilroy, Rose, 2011. "The challenge to UK energy policy: An ageing population perspective on energy saving measures and consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 782-789, February.
- Runa Nesbakken, 1998. "Price Sensitivity of Residential Energy Consumption in Norway," Discussion Papers 232, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Day, Rosie, 2015. "Low carbon thermal technologies in an ageing society – What are the issues?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 250-256.
- Leiwen Jiang & Karen Hardee, 2011. "How do Recent Population Trends Matter to Climate Change?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(2), pages 287-312, April.
- Menz, Tobias & Welsch, Heinz, 2012. "Population aging and carbon emissions in OECD countries: Accounting for life-cycle and cohort effects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 842-849.
- Braun, Frauke G., 2010. "Determinants of households' space heating type: A discrete choice analysis for German households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5493-5503, October.
- Huang, Wen-Hsiu, 2015. "The determinants of household electricity consumption in Taiwan: Evidence from quantile regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 120-133.
- Liao, Huei-Chu & Chang, Tsai-Feng, 2002. "Space-heating and water-heating energy demands of the aged in the US," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 267-284, May.
- Nesbakken, Runa, 1999. "Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-515, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:11:p:903-912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .