Explaining the diversity of motivations behind community renewable energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Candelise & Gianluca Ruggieri, 2017. "Community Energy in Italy: Heterogeneous institutional characteristics and citizens engagement," IEFE Working Papers 93, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Kirchherr, Julian & Matthews, Nathanial & Charles, Katrina J. & Walton, Matthew J., 2017. "“Learning it the Hard Way”: Social safeguards norms in Chinese-led dam projects in Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 529-539.
- Holstenkamp, Lars & Kahla, Franziska, 2016. "What are community energy companies trying to accomplish? An empirical investigation of investment motives in the German case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 112-122.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:547-559 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3400-3419 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:560-578 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:465-481 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:163-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:612-625 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1260-:d:104986 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:523-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:669-677 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fontina Petrakopoulou, 2017. "The Social Perspective on the Renewable Energy Autonomy of Geographically Isolated Communities: Evidence from a Mediterranean Island," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-8, February.
- Kahla, Franziska & Holstenkamp, Lars & Müller, Jakob R. & Degenhart, Heinrich, 2017.
"Entwicklung und Stand von Bürgerenergiegesellschaften und Energiegenossenschaften in Deutschland
[Development and State of Community Energy Companies and Energy Cooperatives in Germany]," MPRA Paper 81261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salm, Sarah & Hille, Stefanie Lena & Wüstenhagen, Rolf, 2016. "What are retail investors' risk-return preferences towards renewable energy projects? A choice experiment in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 310-320.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Investments; Community; Institutions; Social norms; Flanders;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:93:y:2016:i:c:p:278-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.