Multilevel governance and deployment of solar PV panels in U.S. cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P., 2004. "Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1339-1347, July.
- Yin, Haitao & Powers, Nicholas, 2010. "Do state renewable portfolio standards promote in-state renewable generation[glottal stop]," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1140-1149, February.
- Thomas P. Lyon & Haitao Yin, 2010. "Why Do States Adopt Renewable Portfolio Standards?: An Empirical Investigation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 133-158.
- Zhang, Xiaoling & Shen, Liyin & Chan, Sum Yee, 2012. "The diffusion of solar energy use in HK: What are the barriers?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 241-249.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3071-3081, August.
- White, Lee V. & Lloyd, Bob & Wakes, Sarah J., 2013. "Are Feed-in Tariffs suitable for promoting solar PV in New Zealand cities?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 167-178.
- Sarzynski, Andrea & Larrieu, Jeremy & Shrimali, Gireesh, 2012. "The impact of state financial incentives on market deployment of solar technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 550-557.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2008. "Effective education for energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3216-3222, August.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma & Liebreich, Michael & MacGill, Ian & Chase, Jennifer & Shah, Jigar & Gielen, Dolf & Arent, Doug & Landfear, Doug & Zhengrong, Shi, 2013. "Re-considering the economics of photovoltaic power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 329-338.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "Distributed generation: An empirical analysis of primary motivators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1648-1659, May.
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Dong, Changgui & Wiser, Ryan, 2013. "The impact of city-level permitting processes on residential photovoltaic installation prices and development times: An empirical analysis of solar systems in California cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 531-542.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Jenner, Steffen, 2013. "The impact of state policy on deployment and cost of solar photovoltaic technology in the U.S.: A sector-specific empirical analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 679-690.
- Hongtao Yi & Richard C. Feiock, 2012. "Policy Tool Interactions and the Adoption of State Renewable Portfolio Standards," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 29(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Yi, Hongtao, 2013. "Clean energy policies and green jobs: An evaluation of green jobs in U.S. metropolitan areas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 644-652.
- Noll, Daniel & Dawes, Colleen & Rai, Varun, 2014. "Solar Community Organizations and active peer effects in the adoption of residential PV," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 330-343.
- Krasko, Vitaliy A. & Doris, Elizabeth, 2013. "State distributed PV policies: Can low cost (to government) policies have a market impact?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 172-181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Overholm, Harald, 2015. "Spreading the rooftop revolution: What policies enable solar-as-a-service?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 69-79.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:463-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Shazmin, S.A.A. & Sipan, I. & Sapri, M. & Ali, H.M. & Raji, F., 2017. "Property tax assessment incentive for green building: Energy saving based-model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 329-339.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:273-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi, Hongtao, 2015. "Clean-energy policies and electricity sector carbon emissions in the U.S. states," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 19-29.
- Zheng, Shiming & Yi, Hongtao & Li, Hui, 2015. "The impacts of provincial energy and environmental policies on air pollution control in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 386-394.
- Burkhardt, Jesse & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Dong, C.G. & Huneycutt, Joshua, 2015. "Exploring the impact of permitting and local regulatory processes on residential solar prices in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 102-112.
- Lee, Minhyun & Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan, 2016. "An economic impact analysis of state solar incentives for improving financial performance of residential solar photovoltaic systems in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 590-607.
- Shazmin, S.A.A. & Sipan, I. & Sapri, M., 2016. "Property tax assessment incentives for green building: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 536-548.
- Gutiérrez-Alcaraz, G. & Galván, E. & González-Cabrera, N. & Javadi, M.S., 2015. "Renewable energy resources short-term scheduling and dynamic network reconfiguration for sustainable energy consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 256-264.
- Cheng, Quan & Yi, Hongtao, 2017. "Complementarity and substitutability: A review of state level renewable energy policy instrument interactions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 683-691.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:720-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:1066-1080 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSolar PV; State policies; Local policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:69:y:2014:i:c:p:19-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.