Multilevel governance and deployment of solar PV panels in U.S. cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P., 2004. "Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1339-1347, July.
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Dong, Changgui & Wiser, Ryan, 2013. "The impact of city-level permitting processes on residential photovoltaic installation prices and development times: An empirical analysis of solar systems in California cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 531-542.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Jenner, Steffen, 2013. "The impact of state policy on deployment and cost of solar photovoltaic technology in the U.S.: A sector-specific empirical analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 679-690.
- Hongtao Yi & Richard C. Feiock, 2012. "Policy Tool Interactions and the Adoption of State Renewable Portfolio Standards," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 29(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Yin, Haitao & Powers, Nicholas, 2010. "Do state renewable portfolio standards promote in-state renewable generation[glottal stop]," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1140-1149, February.
- Thomas P. Lyon & Haitao Yin, 2010. "Why Do States Adopt Renewable Portfolio Standards?: An Empirical Investigation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 133-158.
- Zhang, Xiaoling & Shen, Liyin & Chan, Sum Yee, 2012. "The diffusion of solar energy use in HK: What are the barriers?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 241-249.
- Yi, Hongtao, 2013. "Clean energy policies and green jobs: An evaluation of green jobs in U.S. metropolitan areas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 644-652.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3071-3081, August.
- Noll, Daniel & Dawes, Colleen & Rai, Varun, 2014. "Solar Community Organizations and active peer effects in the adoption of residential PV," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 330-343.
- White, Lee V. & Lloyd, Bob & Wakes, Sarah J., 2013. "Are Feed-in Tariffs suitable for promoting solar PV in New Zealand cities?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 167-178.
- Sarzynski, Andrea & Larrieu, Jeremy & Shrimali, Gireesh, 2012. "The impact of state financial incentives on market deployment of solar technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 550-557.
- Krasko, Vitaliy A. & Doris, Elizabeth, 2013. "State distributed PV policies: Can low cost (to government) policies have a market impact?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 172-181.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2008. "Effective education for energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3216-3222, August.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma & Liebreich, Michael & MacGill, Ian & Chase, Jennifer & Shah, Jigar & Gielen, Dolf & Arent, Doug & Landfear, Doug & Zhengrong, Shi, 2013. "Re-considering the economics of photovoltaic power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 329-338.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "Distributed generation: An empirical analysis of primary motivators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1648-1659, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Overholm, Harald, 2015. "Spreading the rooftop revolution: What policies enable solar-as-a-service?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 69-79.
- Yi, Hongtao, 2015. "Clean-energy policies and electricity sector carbon emissions in the U.S. states," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 19-29.
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Zheng, Shiming & Yi, Hongtao & Li, Hui, 2015. "The impacts of provincial energy and environmental policies on air pollution control in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 386-394.
- Shazmin, S.A.A. & Sipan, I. & Sapri, M. & Ali, H.M. & Raji, F., 2017. "Property tax assessment incentive for green building: Energy saving based-model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 329-339.
- Burkhardt, Jesse & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Dong, C.G. & Huneycutt, Joshua, 2015. "Exploring the impact of permitting and local regulatory processes on residential solar prices in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 102-112.
- Lee, Minhyun & Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan, 2016. "An economic impact analysis of state solar incentives for improving financial performance of residential solar photovoltaic systems in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 590-607.
- Shazmin, S.A.A. & Sipan, I. & Sapri, M., 2016. "Property tax assessment incentives for green building: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 536-548.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:273-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gutiérrez-Alcaraz, G. & Galván, E. & González-Cabrera, N. & Javadi, M.S., 2015. "Renewable energy resources short-term scheduling and dynamic network reconfiguration for sustainable energy consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 256-264.
- Cheng, Quan & Yi, Hongtao, 2017. "Complementarity and substitutability: A review of state level renewable energy policy instrument interactions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 683-691.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:1066-1080 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSolar PV; State policies; Local policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:69:y:2014:i:c:p:19-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .