Managing intellectual property rights in cross-border clean energy collaboration: The case of the U.S.–China Clean Energy Research Center
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Roberto Camagni, 1993. "Inter-Firm Industrial Networks:," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011.
"Invention and Transfer of Climate Change--Mitigation Technologies: A Global Analysis,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 109-130, Winter.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: A global analysis," Post-Print hal-00488214, HAL.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Hascic, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick & Meniere, Yann, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: a global analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Langlois, Richard N., 1995. "Innovation, networks, and vertical integration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 543-562, July.
- Huang, Albert Ying-Je & Liu, Ruey-Hua, 2008. "Learning for supplying as a motive to be the early adopter of a new energy technology: A study on the adoption of stationary fuel cells," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2143-2153, June.
- Feiveson, H. A. & Rabl, A., 1982. "Subsidy strategies for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 322-336, December.
- Becker, Wolfgang & Dietz, Jurgen, 2004.
"R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms--evidence for the German manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Dietz, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Innovation Activities of Firms - Evidence for the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 222, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Huang, Cui & Su, Jun & Zhao, Xiaoyuan & Sui, Jigang & Ru, Peng & Zhang, Hanwei & Wang, Xin, 2012. "Government funded renewable energy innovation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 121-127.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2002. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities - Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 226, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Chao, Hung-po & Peck, Stephen, 2000. "Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-20, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wei & Yang, Jun & Sheng, Pengfei & Li, Xuesong & Wang, Xingwu, 2014. "Potential cooperation in renewable energy between China and the United States of America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 403-409.
- Hughes, Llewelyn & Meckling, Jonas, 2017. "The politics of renewable energy trade: The US-China solar dispute," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 256-262.
- Wu, Geng & Inderbitzin, Alessandro & Bening, Catharina, 2015. "Total cost of ownership of electric vehicles compared to conventional vehicles: A probabilistic analysis and projection across market segments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 196-214.
More about this item
KeywordsU.S.–China cooperation; Energy research; development and demonstration (RD&D); Intellectual property rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:69:y:2014:i:c:p:546-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.