Implementing a 'bottom-up,' multi-sector research collaboration: The case of the Texas air quality study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gamal Atallah, 2003.
"Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 531-554.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures," Industrial Organization 0004010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2002.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Working Papers 0202EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Cahiers de recherche 2000-17, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Cahiers de recherche 2000-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-53, CIRANO.
- Bozeman, Barry & Klein, Hans K., 1999. "The case study as research heuristic: lessons from the R&D value mapping project," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 91-103.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1986.
"The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 716-727, September.
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies," NBER Working Papers 1334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mowery, David C. & Oxley, Joanne E. & Silverman, Brian S., 1998. "Technological overlap and interfirm cooperation: implications for the resource-based view of the firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 507-523, September.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Mariko Sakakibara, 2002. "When Do Research Consortia Work Well and Why? Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 143-159, March.
- Katz, J. Sylvan & Martin, Ben R., 1997. "What is research collaboration?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2000. "Research partnerships1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 567-586, April.
- Becker, Wolfgang & Dietz, Jurgen, 2004.
"R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms--evidence for the German manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Dietz, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Innovation Activities of Firms - Evidence for the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 222, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Deepak K. Sinha & Michael A. Cusumano, 1991. "Complementary Resources and Cooperative Research: A Model of Research Joint Ventures Among Competitors," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(9), pages 1091-1106, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Corley & Monica Gaughan, 2005. "Scientists’ Participation in University Research Centers: What are the Gender Differences?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 371-381, October.
- Perry, Sara Jansen & Hunter, Emily M. & Currall, Steven C., 2016. "Managing the innovators: Organizational and professional commitment among scientists and engineers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1247-1262.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch collaboration; Research effectiveness; Interorganizational relations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:51-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.