Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993.
"Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? An International Viewpoint,"
NBER Working Papers
4425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994. "Who should abate carbon emissions? : An international viewpoint," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, April.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G. & Starret, D., 1994. "International Emission Permits: Equity and Efficiency," Papers 94-03, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & de LA VALLEE POUSSIN, Dominique, .
"A tâtonnement process for public goods,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-83, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peck, Stephen C & Teisberg, Thomas J, 1995. "International CO2 emissions control : An analysis using CETA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 297-308.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:22:y:2000:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.