Equitable provision of long-term public goods: the role of negotiation mandates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921, June.
- Ghersi, Frederic & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2001. "The Economics of a Lost Deal," Discussion Papers dp-01-48-, Resources For the Future.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1995. "Intergenerational discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 395-401.
- Sandler, Todd & Smith, V. Kerry, 1976. "Intertemporal and intergenerational Pareto efficiency," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 151-159, February.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Roger Guesnerie, 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From First Best to Second Best," CESifo Working Paper Series 76, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Joseph Stiglitz, 1998. "Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government: The Private Uses of Public Interests: Incentives and Institutions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- John, A Andrew & Pecchenino, Rowena A, 1997. " International and Intergenerational Environmental Externalities," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 371-387, September.
- Christian Azar, 1999. "Weight Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 249-268, April.
- Chao, Hung-po & Peck, Stephen, 2000. "Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-20, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dumas, Patrice, 2009. "Beyond the Stern Review: Lessons from a risky venture at the limits of the cost-benefit analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2479-2484, August.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dumas, Patrice, 2009.
"Beyond the Stern Review: Lessons from a risky venture at the limits of the cost-benefit analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2479-2484, August.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Philippe Ambrosi & Patrice Dumas, 2009. "Beyond the Stern Review: Lessons from a risky venture at the limits of the cost–benefit analysis," Post-Print hal-00716769, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMontreal Protocol; Economic Theory&Research; Information Technology; Environmental Economics&Policies; General Technology; Montreal Protocol; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Energy and Environment; Transport and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .