Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean Charles Hourcade & P.-R. Shukla & Sandrine Mathy, 2005. "Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866572, HAL.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Sandrine Mathy & P. R. Shukla, 2005. "Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world," Post-Print halshs-00006358, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Frederic Ghersi, 2002.
"The Economics of a Lost Deal: Kyoto - The Hague - Marrakesh,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-26.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Frédéric Ghersi, 2002. "The Economics of a Lost Deal : Kyoto - The Hague - Marrakesh," Post-Print halshs-00009838, HAL.
- Fay, Marianne & Yepes, Tito, 2003. "Investing in infrastructure : what is needed from 2000 to 2010?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3102, The World Bank.
- Burton, Michael, 1985. "The Implementation of the EC Milk Quota," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 461-471.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2002. "Can natural factors explain any cross-country differences in carbon dioxide emissions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 7-12, January.
- Sandrine Mathy & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Christophe de Gouvello, 2001.
"Clean development mechanism: leverage for development?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 251-268, June.
- S. Mathy & Jean Charles Hourcade & C. De Gouvello, 2001. "Clean development mechanism: Leverage for development?," Post-Print hal-00719267, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Jean Charles Hourcade & Christophe De Gouvello, 2001. "Clean development mechanism: leverage for development?," Post-Print halshs-01285635, HAL.
- Lecocq, Franck & Crassous, Renaud, 2003. "International climate regime beyond 2012 - are quota allocation rules robust to uncertainty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3000, The World Bank.
- Ghersi, Frederic & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2001. "The Economics of a Lost Deal," Discussion Papers dp-01-48-, Resources For the Future.
- Sandler, Todd & Smith, V. Kerry, 1976. "Intertemporal and intergenerational Pareto efficiency," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 151-159, February.
- Joskow, Paul L & Schmalensee, Richard & Bailey, Elizabeth M, 1998. "The Market for Sulfur Dioxide Emissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 669-685, September.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Sagar, Ambuj D., 2005. "Alleviating energy poverty for the world's poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1367-1372, July.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Frédéric Ghersi & Patrick Criqui, 2003. "Viable Responses to the equity-responsability dilemna : a consequentialist view," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00000965, HAL.
- Roberts, Marc J. & Spence, Michael, 1976. "Effluent charges and licenses under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 193-208.
- Quirion Philippe & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2004. "Does the CO2 emission trading directive threaten the competitiveness of European industry? Quantification and comparison to exchange rates fluctuations," Post-Print hal-00643411, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Leblanc & C. Cassen & Thierry Brunelle & Patrice Dumas & Aurélie Méjean, 2014. "Globis final report on Integrated Scenarios D30," CIRED Working Papers hal-01300545, HAL.
- Etienne Espagne, 2016. "Climate Finance at COP21 and After: Lessons Learnt," CEPII Policy Brief 2016-09, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & P.-R. Shukla & Christophe Cassen, 2015. "Climate policy architecture for the Cancun paradigm shift: building on the lessons from history," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 353-367, November.
- P. Shukla & Subash Dhar, 2011. "Climate agreements and India: aligning options and opportunities on a new track," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 229-243, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate regime; synergies between climate and development; international negotiations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00366286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .