Climate agreements and India: aligning options and opportunities on a new track
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2012.
"Beyond Copenhagen: a realistic climate policy in a fragmented world,"
Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 523-542, February.
- Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2010. "Beyond Copenhagen: A Realistic Climate Policy in a Fragmented World," Working Papers 2010.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2008. "India," Chapters, in: Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010.
"How Ambitious are China and India’s Emissions Intensity Targets?,"
94947, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "How ambitious are China and India's emissions intensity targets?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6776-6783, November.
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo, 2009. "How Ambitious are China and India's Emissions Intensity Targets?," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1051, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vazhayil, Joy P. & Balasubramanian, R., 2010. "Copenhagen commitments and implications: A comparative analysis of India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7442-7450, November.
- P. R. Shukla & Subash Dhar & Diptiranjan Mahapatra, 2008. "Low-carbon society scenarios for India," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(sup1), pages S156-S176, December.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & P.R. Shukla & Sandrine Mathy, 2008.
"Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world,"
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Sandrine Mathy & P. R. Shukla, 2005. "Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world," Post-Print halshs-00006358, HAL.
- Sjur Kasa & Anne Gullberg & Gørild Heggelund, 2008. "The Group of 77 in the international climate negotiations: recent developments and future directions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-127, June.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.