Climate agreements and India: aligning options and opportunities on a new track
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sjur Kasa & Anne Gullberg & Gørild Heggelund, 2008. "The Group of 77 in the international climate negotiations: recent developments and future directions," International Environmental Agreements- Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-127, June.
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo, 2009.
"How Ambitious are China and India's Emissions Intensity Targets?,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
1051, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "How ambitious are China and India's emissions intensity targets?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6776-6783, November.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "How Ambitious are China and India’s Emissions Intensity Targets?," Research Reports 94947, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2012.
"Beyond Copenhagen: a realistic climate policy in a fragmented world,"
Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 523-542, February.
- Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2010. "Beyond Copenhagen: A Realistic Climate Policy in a Fragmented World," Working Papers 2010.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Sandrine Mathy & P. R. Shukla, 2005.
"Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world,"
- Jean Charles Hourcade & P.-R. Shukla & Sandrine Mathy, 2005. "Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866572, HAL.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & P.R. Shukla & Sandrine Mathy, 2008. "Cutting the Climate-Development Gordian Knot - Economic options in a politically constrained world," Post-Print halshs-00366286, HAL.
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2008. "India," Chapters, in: Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vazhayil, Joy P. & Balasubramanian, R., 2010. "Copenhagen commitments and implications: A comparative analysis of India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7442-7450, November.
- P. R. Shukla & Subash Dhar & Diptiranjan Mahapatra, 2008. "Low-carbon society scenarios for India," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(sup1), pages S156-S176, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.