A Group Incentive Compatible Mechanism Yielding Core Allocation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kalai, Ehud & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1979. "A group incentive compatible mechanism yielding core allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-22, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Hurwicz, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 217-225.
- Vind, Karl, 1972. "A Third Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 585-586, May.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "A Game of Barter with Barriers to Trade," Discussion Papers 302, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Schmeidler, David, 1972. "A Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 579-580, May.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1979. "On allocations attainable through Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 140-165, August.
- Ehud Kalai & John Roberts, 1977. "A Simple Game of Exchange," Discussion Papers 280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- D. K. Foley, 1967. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Working papers 3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- J. H. Dreze & D. de la Vallee Poussin, 1971. "A Tâtonnement Process for Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 133-150.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Fran Walker to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.