Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities - Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry -
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Triguero, Ángela & Córcoles, David, 2013. "Understanding innovation: An analysis of persistence for Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 340-352.
- Lewis, Joanna I., 2014. "Managing intellectual property rights in cross-border clean energy collaboration: The case of the U.S.–China Clean Energy Research Center," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 546-554.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation activities; technological opportunities; scientific institutions; manufacturing industry;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .